Alpha's Little Beast for Non-Golds

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So in a sudden spur of charity (and a little bit of narcissism I suppose, heh), I figured I'd share my pictures with the non-golds.

Hope y'all enjoy them ;)

Attachments

Reactions: ActionBuddy

uclover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This gets requested all the time, but I haven't really got around to it. Don't imagine I'll be much use maneouvrating the camera when my eyes are rolling back in my head and my shaft exploding x)
I'm happy to volunteer as your videographer. Although it might not be much use. When your shaft explodes, I have a feeling my eyes will be rolling back in my head, too.

You have one of the hottest looking cocks I've seen on lpsg: long, thick, meaty, and capped by a perfect foreskin. I'm both envious and drooling (in more than one location). :tongue:

A shame that you're straight (sigh), but I hope you'll find a pretty lady who appreciates every cm of it.

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm happy to volunteer as your videographer. Although it might not be much use. When your shaft explodes, I have a feeling my eyes will be rolling back in my head, too.

You have one of the hottest looking cocks I've seen on lpsg: long, thick, meaty, and capped by a perfect foreskin. I'm both envious and drooling (in more than one location). :tongue:

A shame that you're straight (sigh), but I hope you'll find a pretty lady who appreciates every cm of it.

Many thanks!

Sometimes, I wish I was gay too, considering how many men that would thoroughly appreciate it :p

Chizzo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:biggrin1: ... lol..

the hot pants /mini skirt of my best girlfriend looks better on me...yep its true hahaha
:tongue:

just kidding

very nice pictures @ alpha - all the "girls" love you ! :biggrin1: