Already angry at Obama

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Iran. Thought they were geeked on the guy, I'm sure he did something to piss them off to do this... like wake up and scratch his nuts, I guess.

r1645453159.jpg

pym

Just Browsing
Media
You mean FOX news lied about his Muslim connections??? Oh dear god no!! It's funny Facey, i had you pegged as an OBAMA BANNER BURNER too.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You mean FOX news lied about his Muslim connections??? Oh dear god no!! It's funny Facey, i had you pegged as an OBAMA BANNER BURNER too.

You see PYM, I'm not a hysterical 100% one-sided poster.

Actually, come to think of it, they are already pissed he deserted the Muslim face, and spit on it by going Christian. So yeah, I guess the cards were stacked against him. Hopefully, he wont' go Berkeley on us, and go the pacifistic route.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
You see PYM, I'm not a hysterical 100% one-sided poster.

Actually, come to think of it, they are already pissed he deserted the Muslim face, and spit on it by going Christian. So yeah, I guess the cards were stacked against him. Hopefully, he wont' go Berkeley on us, and go the pacifistic route.

Yeah, would'nt it be great to see Barry follow in Georges footsteps? All of our armaments are already in Iraq.....it's just a roll across the border to Iran....Yeah Baby!!! Berkeley? How funny that higher learnin' is a liability to the republican ideom. Better to be one of the 'Folks'. LIKE GEORGE.
AND FACEY.......for pete's sake, Barry has hardly "Pissed" on the Muslim face, nor "spit" on it by embracing christianity.....what inflammatory sentiment.{really....stop embracing the 'O'reilly' ethos} I am quite sure religious 'CONVICTION' will play ZERO part in the OBAMA administration and it's policy.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, would'nt it be great to see Barry follow in Georges footsteps? All of our armaments are already in Iraq.....it's just a roll across the border to Iran....Yeah Baby!!! Berkeley? How funny that higher learnin' is a liability to the republican ideom. Better to be one of the 'Folks'. LIKE GEORGE.
AND FACEY.......for pete's sake, Barry has hardly "Pissed" on the Muslim face, nor "spit" on it by embracing christianity.....what inflammatory sentiment.{really....stop embracing the 'O'reilly' ethos} I am quite sure religious 'CONVICTION' will play ZERO part in the OBAMA administration and it's policy.

Your boy will have all the chances in the world to demonstrate his 'diplomatic' solution-making skills in the Muslim world in the very short term.

He, and you, will soon learn that most of our 'non-allies' in that region are interested in anything but diplomacy.

Sure, that Obamism sounds great in sound bites and commercials. That's about it.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Iran is angry about allot of things and people....thats just what they (the leadership, not the people) do. I would like to think that, over time, cooler heads will prevail and the rhetoric will be toned down...but thats unlikely in my lifetime. Things will get really interesting as Iran's oil production falls within the next ten years to the point where they will become net importers rather than exporters. Hmmm......

pym

Just Browsing
Media
He, and you, will soon learn that most of our 'non-allies' in that region are interested in anything but diplomacy.

Yes, it was only a matter of moments{as expected} before you weighed in with a in-consequential, NON-sequitor.
OK, i'll bite....just what do you think{oh starinvestor the wise} Barry and I shall so shortly "learn" that the rest of the planet does'nt already know? Or indeed....what only YOU know?
Please save your CONVICTIONS and stick to the FACTS.
Oh....did you find a job yet? Yer Momma's gettin' fed up with you hangin' around.....

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Until we're at war with Iran, I couldn't care less. Iran has been pissed off since the beginning of time, yet nothing ever happens. Call me when Israel invades

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Until we're at war with Iran, I couldn't care less. Iran has been pissed off since the beginning of time, yet nothing ever happens. Call me when Israel invades

That's all fine and good... but we were fed that the entire Middle East was ecstatic and it was GWB who caused all the anger (still curious who pissed them off to cause 9/11... separate thread). Dude hasn't even taken office yet, or really said much (a year ago he was the only guy who voted against Iraq and dueled Hillary as to whom would withdraw quicker... but that seemed to go away the last 6 months).

Your second sentence is the true point at hand here.... vs the blather about pissing everyone off the last few years.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
That's all fine and good... but we were fed that the entire Middle East was ecstatic and it was GWB who caused all the anger

Carefull Laddie..... What YOU were "fed" and what "WE" were fed are two different things. Really...... FOX news is no point of reference to quote in any serious debate. The debate moderator would throw you out for such nebulous and nefarious bibliography.
Move over Rover....and let Barry take over!:smile:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Carefull Laddie..... What YOU were "fed" and what "WE" were fed are two different things. Really...... FOX news is no point of reference to quote in any serious debate. The debate moderator would throw you out for such nebulous and nefarious bibliography.
Move over Rover....and let Barry take over!:smile:

Nice try, the only time I watch Fox is at random at someone else's house (believe it or not, a die-hard Berkeley liberal), or if it's on at the gym. I'll even bet you watch more Fox News than I do, say... a mortgage payment (a San Francisco-style mortgage payment vs. your montly rent in Timbuktu).

What I have read is the LPSG Politics sub-forum from time to time. I saw (we can pull it all back out) the joyous hope that permeated ...assuming the "entire world" was relieved about the Obama presidency, as the US would enter the new era of diplomacy and negotiations.

We're already seeing acceptance for exceptions to the promises amongst Obama-supporters in both 'diplomacy' and 'military action'. We saw it cabinet appointments. This is a marked change in attitude and rhetoric from the summer.

and here you thought Iran's Assembly of Experts would propose a national Obama holiday...

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Nice try, the only time I watch Fox is at random at someone else's house (believe it or not, a die-hard Berkeley liberal), or if it's on at the gym. I'll even bet you watch more Fox News than I do, say... a mortgage payment (a San Francisco-style mortgage payment vs. your montly rent in Timbuktu).

What I have read is the LPSG Politics sub-forum from time to time. I saw (we can pull it all back out) the joyous hope that permeated ...assuming the "entire world" was relieved about the Obama presidency, as the US would enter the new era of diplomacy and negotiations.

We're already seeing acceptance for exceptions to the promises amongst Obama-supporters in both 'diplomacy' and 'military action'. We saw it cabinet appointments. This is a marked change in attitude and rhetoric from the summer.

and here you thought Iran's Assembly of Experts would propose a national Obama holiday...
With only 3 years left on my mortgage note, compared to you sponging off your parents.....come on now FACEY. I'm 47, nearly own my LONG ISLAND,NY home{Timbuk2?} Your too funny:biggrin1:. I NEVER WATCH FOX.....and you just better believe it. Now play nice you little piker.

Joyous hope that you have "GLEANED" here? After the catastrophic damage wrought by the last 8 years administration. I would hope{even pray} for that. But that is the optimism of the good American. Are you a GOOD American FACEY? And yes, the "Entire" world is pretty much enamoured with the idea of 'intellectual' leadership at the Whitehouse oval office. And why the fuck not?

And yes Obama will change and permutate his direction for the USA and foreign relations. It is exactly this adaptability and adjusting to situations as they arise that will give this country the ability to survive into the future. Or we can play it YOUR way, and "STAY THE COURSE". Nah....Fuck-that.

And Really FACEY.....what's your vision of the future? More self-stroked cum-shots? That all ya got?

Anyhoo....pick this up later. Got errands to run.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's all fine and good... but we were fed that the entire Middle East was ecstatic and it was GWB who caused all the anger (still curious who pissed them off to cause 9/11... separate thread). Dude hasn't even taken office yet, or really said much (a year ago he was the only guy who voted against Iraq and dueled Hillary as to whom would withdraw quicker... but that seemed to go away the last 6 months).

Your second sentence is the true point at hand here.... vs the blather about pissing everyone off the last few years.

I dunno, I mean, I watch a lot of news and I've rarely heard anyone say Bush is to blame for the Middle East's hatred towards us. Sure, the war in Iraq is definately adding fuel to the fire, but anyone with a clue knows that region of the world has had it out for our government for years. It's our government in general, whether it's a democratic or rep. admin., that pisses these countries off...and understandably. They are sitting on some of the world's most valuable resources, yet they fail to capitalize on it, while we maintain a dominant economy, they struggle to build roads. I'd be pissed too.

I think a lot of the joy around the world after Obama's election was based largely on the fact that McCain didn't win, rather than "Obama's gonna get things done"

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyhoo....pick this up later. Got errands to run.

LOL. And you try to insinuate that I don't work!

Anyway, getting back to your earlier battlecry...there are times when diplomacy just doesn't work. It didn't work with Hitler...did that mean the Great Britain just had shitty diplomats? It does not.

You cannot establish successful diplomacy with liars..those that won't keep their word...and herein will be Obama's experience with diplomacy in the Mid East.

That's all. If anyone could do it...I would want Obama in there slinging tongue...but it won't work with religious fanatics.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Iran is angry about allot of things and people....thats just what they (the leadership, not the people) do. I would like to think that, over time, cooler heads will prevail and the rhetoric will be toned down...but thats unlikely in my lifetime. Things will get really interesting as Iran's oil production falls within the next ten years to the point where they will become net importers rather than exporters. Hmmm......

Where do you get this stuff from?

They do have a few reasons to be angry with the West. They did as they were asked and held free and fair elections, only to see the guy they elected be overthrown due to his insistence in nationalising the oil industry.

Iran become oil importers within ten years? I have no idea where you even invented that one from. One thing they did do with their oil industry recently was create the Iranian Oil Bourse. This is a commodity market which trades oil in pretty much any currency except the USD.

The timing of this coincides with the Shrubs renewed calls for action against Iran.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
PYM

As a peace offering...please select one:

George W. Bush Store | 877.623.8721

Also, please brush up on past successes in negotiating with terrorists. That should keep you busy for, oh, a few years.

I've already got my "LIMITED" edition "Treasured for Generations" "Hopefull and Intellectual Visage" Barack O'bama collector plate.

DOUSCHE!!

And really you simpleton....I am quite sure that Barry will have his hands very full dealing with the 11 trillion dollar debt. that George is leaving behind. Along with the war in Iraq, An un-captured Osama, Trying to gain europe back as an ally{“Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion.”Gen. H. Norman Schwartzkopf } {your sign-off ASS CRUD}.....An industry base in complete collapse......Yeah...i'll buy a made in china George Bush mug, That'll bolster up the economy!!!
Oh yeah i'm off today...you know vacation time off.{the only way you'll catch me posting here during working hours} The sort of thing that you have made into a lifestyle as long as your mom does'nt kick you out. Poor Star.:frown1:
Yeah.....if only McCain coulda got in on the Republican ticket.
Maybe shoot for 20 trillion debt?? A GOZILLION??? Hey it's only monopoly money right?

Promised social security monies through the next 25 years is estimated at approximately 65 trillion dollars.
Fort KNOX holdings in gold = 500 billion
Bank of Manhattan holdings in gold for the WORLD = about the same...500 billion.
All the kings men, could'nt put the HUMPTY that George cracked back together again.
The man dismantled the planet.