Already endowed but wanting to be bigger?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oh, and just because your gf wore the wrong size, doesn't make you an expert. just because she said she knew how, doesn't mean every woman who says she knows how is as deluded.

i'm a 36 chest. if i tried on a 38 i might get away with it. if i tried a 34 it'd cut in painfully, and if i tried a 32 (the 4'' difference that you seem to think would be ok) i'd have a bit of trouble breathing.

Dolf, I wouldn't bother. I've certainly given up. Honestly, if the guy can't even understand that a 40 inch band = obese then he's completely lost it. That's a size 18 here. It means you have to shop in the fat chick clothing section (or the big and beautiful depending on your point of view). I have been that size and size 18 most definitely = obese on any woman. The guy is either totally stupid or too stubborn for his own good.

ZachMorris

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Amtrack released a statement today "This thread derailed soon after leaving the station, fortunately there haved only been minor injuries. Amtrack personnel has stated that they do no see this thread ever reaching its destination, and those wanting to travel this thread would be advised to look elsewhere. They appologize for the inconvience, and are working hard to set appropriate measures to prevent this type of incident."

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Amtrack released a statement today "This thread derailed soon after leaving the station, fortunately there haved only been minor injuries. Amtrack personnel has stated that they do no see this thread ever reaching its destination, and those wanting to travel this thread would be advised to look elsewhere. They appologize for the inconvience, and are working hard to set appropriate measures to prevent this type of incident."

LOL :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dolf, I wouldn't bother. I've certainly given up. Honestly, if the guy can't even understand that a 40 inch band = obese then he's completely lost it. That's a size 18 here. It means you have to shop in the fat chick clothing section (or the big and beautiful depending on your point of view). I have been that size and size 18 most definitely = obese on any woman. The guy is either totally stupid or too stubborn for his own good.
i know. he's an imbecile.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The thread has gone crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy! I just measured I'm a 34 around my ribs, but all of my bra's are 36/38's. Finding the cup size I need is hard enough. The band size is a pain in the butt. I feel great in a 36, but sometimes a 38 is all I can find. We should get crackoff to write the the bra makers for us!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is not close to being obese, although she is broad shouldered, and compared to other women I have seen up close and naked, I consider her to be reasonably well-endowed. I, like most guys, have no clue as to the intricacies of bra sizing, but I think most guys would assume she is at least a C-cup. I suspect her chest diameter beneath her breasts is around 34" as well, but she finds a 38 B bra more comfortable than a 36 C or 34 D.

Is this the case for other women as well?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife is not close to being obese, although she is broad shouldered, and compared to other women I have seen up close and naked, I consider her to be reasonably well-endowed. I, like most guys, have no clue as to the intricacies of bra sizing, but I think most guys would assume she is at least a C-cup. I suspect her chest diameter beneath her breasts is around 34" as well, but she finds a 38 B bra more comfortable than a 36 C or 34 D.

Yeah if you read my previous post I said pretty much the same thing. It's not just about comfort for me though it's about availability. Buying things off the internet can be tricky especially when it's $80 a pop!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
wow..

i am so loving my boobs right about now.

i can get bras just about anywhere.. cutes on too.. * or skip a bra* even if i swear by sport bras most of time.

no back pain. no cut shoulders.

from the fetish world.. custom made bras are heaven on a stick for large busted ladies. one of my former trouble makers had HUGE just insanely huge breasts... she swears she dodged a reduction surgery by getting all her chest hammocks custom made. the cost was about the same as what everyone pays in fancy stores, but the bra fit her body and lasted forever.

i'll email her for the address for the american ladies.

randomly.. the band should provide about 80% of the support.. the only problem is anything bigger than a DD cup and the band required turns into an elasticized vest; fucking ugly and uncomfortable. :frown:

eta: i am having a bad typing day *grumblerumblefuckitall* anyway.. boobs.. i love 'em :biggrin:

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow..

i am so loving my boobs right about now.

i can get bras just about anywhere.. cutes on too.. * or skip a bra* even if i swear sport bras most of time.

no back pain. no cut shoulders.

from the fetish world.. custom made bras are heaven on a stick for large busted ladies. one of my former trouble makers had HUGE just insanely huge breasts... she swears she dodged a reduction surgery by getting all her chest hammocks custom made. the cost was about the same as what everyone pays in fancy stores, but the bra fit her body and lasted forever.

i'll email her for the address for the american ladies.

randomly.. the band should provide about 80Z% of the support.. the only problem is anything bigger than a DD cup and the band required turns into an elasticized vest; fucking ugly and uncomfortable. :frown:

Please do I would love to have it. I am always looking for something new and different!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Please do I would love to have it. I am always looking for something new and different!

MickeyLee uplifting the world and boobs one post at a time :tongue::rolleyes:

i am pretty sure the shop *in MA* does internet orders. you have to provide pretty detailed measurements, but you can return it until you find the perfect bra comfort wise.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MickeyLee uplifting the world and boobs one post at a time :tongue::rolleyes:

i am pretty sure the shop *in MA* does internet orders. you have to provide pretty detailed measurements, but you can return it until you find the perfect bra comfort wise.

Awesome! I have a cloth tape I have to measure myself now to make adjustments on some things! I would really appreciate your help in the LIFTING department:biggrin1:

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

I'm the opposite. I wear a C but I'm sure people would guess me to be A or B. I have absolutely no under-crease yet a B cup cuts off a large chunk of the boob. This is why I say with confidence that I'm big-boned, damnit!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Can't you busty women just find some guy to walk behind you and hold your breasts up?

That's one of the best feelings in the world. I love it when my husband does that. He especially does that if im cooking naked or doing my makeup in the mirror naked.

stallone22cm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no desire for larger breasts and smaller ones are going to cost a lot of $$$ and leave horrible scars! Over all I'm fairly happy with what I have.

I am also happy...with what i have 8.5 inch x 6.1 and something that is much better.....is enough from .....

mrbig

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not always the case.When a female has very very large breasts regardless of whether the bra is the correct size or not then the straps cut into the shoulders.I had a reduction when i was 21 as i has J/JJ cups and i had my bras specially made as i couldnt find a bra to fit.The specially made bras still cut into my shoulders.I'm a HH now and bra straps still cut into my shoulders.

OT

I have no desire to have larger breasts,i wouldnt mind smaller ones but i'm not going through all the distress of surgery again:eek:

Damn.... You had J's ur breasts are huge now!!!!! You've got some great genetics!!!! Id love to join the family!!!