already hung looking for more girth

samick69

Sexy Member
Media
hi i was wondering if anyone has pumped before? jr joel kaplans website says its perminant, it makes sense, has anyone tried a pump with a pressure gauge? it really seems to make sense but not one person can identify if this has ever been used other then the people on the website, you know the "real users", i can photoshop my cock to go around the empire state building and then back to my face to make a moustache, i am a little weary of these "real users". i wanna know has anyone had any success with this kind of pump?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a lot of pumpers on this site and many use the Kaplan pumps with a gauge... in fact, you MUST get a gauge if you are considering pumping. As far as permanency... pumping is about as permanent as weight lifting. If you are dedicated and pump regularly, you can make permanent gains, but permanent gains in pumping take a LONG time and require TONS of dedication.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Best tube is the Velseal by Pumptoys. Costs $100. Buy a male connector to convert brake bleeder vacuum hand pump with gauge sold by Harbor Freight Tools for $20. Velseal tube is comfortable and so effective you will soon have to buy the next larger size to accomodate your swollen dick. Stay at 5 inches Hg.:cool:

samick69

Sexy Member
Media
clamping is a lot like kegals i love just flexing it, and i do the pee stop a lot, but i was not aware that pumping was perminant, i looked and there are also 12 in tubes! im at 8 x5.5 and i want girth but more length...well, why the hell not?! you think pumping is good for length too?

i dont want a balloon penis, but i think that scientificly the pump makes sense.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
hi i was wondering if anyone has pumped before? jr joel kaplans website says its perminant, it makes sense, has anyone tried a pump with a pressure gauge? it really seems to make sense but not one person can identify if this has ever been used other then the people on the website, you know the "real users", i can photoshop my cock to go around the empire state building and then back to my face to make a moustache, i am a little weary of these "real users". i wanna know has anyone had any success with this kind of pump?
samick69, pumping can result in permanent gains for some, with enough time. Do not expect results overnight.

On pumping versus clamping, one advantage to pumping is that if you buy a pump with a gauge, it is easier to control just how much force you are exerting on your penis. I think that it is easier to overdo with clamping as a result.

One alternative you may wish to consider to Kaplan is Picturebrite. They are available on eBay. Just do a vendor search on picturebrite. It is a decent quality product, and they seem to have a good track record. I have not heard any complaints about them, and I bought a tube and pump from them personally recently. They shipped quickly. I have a Kaplan tube as well, and the Picturebrite quality is easily as good and costs less.

If you have more of a budget, I also have a Vacutech thickwall cylinder that is very nice, but you could buy several of the Picturebrite tubes and pumps for the price of one Vacutech thickwall. If you're just starting out, I'd recommend the Picturebrite, and consider the Vacutech down the road.

What is the circumference of your base girth, and your midshaft girth?

snakebyte also provided you with a useful pointer to Thunder's Place. You have to be a member there to access the Pumper's Forum, but membership is free, they aren't trying to sell anything, and you won't get spammed as a result of signing up. New member registration is opening at the beginning of September.

Last edited: