ALRIGHT: is there a way to lose the fat around penis base?

D_teyjhne

Just Browsing
Media
when i was younger my penis looked longer becuase i didnt have as much fat around the base of my penis. is there a way to lose this? any exercises, etc?

i figure someone on here has got to know

athankya

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It won't be easy. You have to lose body fat across your whole body and that does not mean that the pad will be first. It could be the last place your body takes fat. Youu might trim your jowls and then your abs and still have the pad. Some people try liposuction, but if you still have a belly roll, you will still have a problem. You need to try to get toto 15% body fat and that is tough if you are not a gym rat.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you might go to a urologist and talk about liposuction.
I recommend getting a gym membership and using it daily.

if it is between home and work you are much more likely to use it daily.

S

SirConcis

I concurr. A few years ago, I managed serious weight loss during a summer, and the pubic fat was last to go. But it did go.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It won't be easy. You have to lose body fat across your whole body and that does not mean that the pad will be first. It could be the last place your body takes fat. Youu might trim your jowls and then your abs and still have the pad. Some people try liposuction, but if you still have a belly roll, you will still have a problem. You need to try to get toto 15% body fat and that is tough if you are not a gym rat.

^^^Dude knows what he's talking about.