Alright need girl advice...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by QvX, Aug 6, 2010.

1. QvX

QvX New Member

Albums:
    So theres this girl (how all great stories start, right?) and i've liked her since we started hanging out in high school (about 2 years ago) and we hang out all the time, when she's not working. i've tried to ask her out but apparently i come of as a "just the friend" type. We are both single, we both complain how we haven't had any in a while, and she's amazing. so i want to do stuff with her and date her but every time i try i get shut down. so any suggestions?:eek:

2. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    would be my guess she's just not interested. My suggestion is to find someone else. Or...just go do things as friends and see what develops. Don't make it about a date, make it about doing something cool together and who knows...maybe you'll get lucky. Good luck!

3. QvX

QvX New Member

Albums:
    haha thanks. i'll try

4. KingKoopa

KingKoopa Member

Albums:
    Prolly won't work out for you. But hell give it a try worst thing she can say is no.

5. daren83

daren83 New Member

Albums:
    I'll second this. I've been in your shoes and from experience I'd say move on. However, I think its a great learning experience to see what happens if you keep pursuing her, and there is the off chance that you'll get what you want. You have plenty of options, all of them being ok.

#5 daren83, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  6. B_kinkymilf

B_kinkymilf New Member

You could always try the old high school/college approach, take her to a party and after you have both had several drinks, try to kiss her! that way if she is not interested then you can blame it on the booze and still be friends. and if she is interested then maybe the booze will chase away her shyness.... Good luck!

7. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yah. Tell her.

Tell her you "think she's amazing" and that you want to "date her" and "do stuff with her". Hell, go for it.

Draft saved Draft deleted