Alright, so about the girl being on top...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
ok now, this is something that gets me. I understand preference you know, some girls like possition x some don't for whatever reason.
BUT with reguard to efforts to make a difficult penetration easier, how can women give different opinions on 'girl on top' ?
I mean it seems to be like 50/50 as to if they think it's a good idea or not
and that confuses me
one girl says that she will have the most control that way and it will therefore be safer
next girl says it will be worse that way cus it will get in too deep or that she might slip and go further down it before she is ready

so what is up is it good or bad for when the guy is really big
(maybe I should have made this a poll)

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont often like it on top but purely for the fact that I like to "be fucked"

Sometimes we do it to mix it up a little, and for me it does feel like it goes in deeper than most positions, especially when I am squatting on his cock.

I dont mind it but it is not, by a long shot, my favorite position during sex.

Bring on doggie :)

xx
Honey

Zoeappeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with Wildhoney...deep penetration is way better. I do however like to ride sometimes...makes for interesting times...but being fucked is just a lot more fun.

As for it going easier while the woman is on top...let her do the work when she's on top...cause you could go at the wrong pace or the wrong depth for her from the bottom. That's all I can say on the matter...like I said I like positions that allow deep penetration.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girl on top is one of the only positions I know of that is recommended both if the guy is small and if the guy is big. It's good if the guy is small because of the penetration depth, and it's good if the guy is big because the woman can control how much goes in.

It's not really my favorite but I do like the deep penetration. I have no problem with the maximum-penetration positions (the ones they recommend if the guy is small) with big guys, either (they're my favorites, in fact!), although admittedly I've never been with a super-huge guy. I think I'm not moving myself right when I'm on top, because it's not as satisfying as it should be. Although the thought that I can just plop right down on a big guy turns me on!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I prefer the man on top of me or behind. Since I love to be dominated, the feel of his weight, him being in control, moving my body and adjusting my legs is a huge turn one.

Being on top can be fun, but it doesn't make it go any deeper for me. From behind allows me to angle my butt and stretch my torso or place my shoulders down and allows for more penetration.

But that's just me. :)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good thing I'm not a guy -- I'm spazoid at being on top. I never "worked" to get good at it because, like what wldhoney says, this position is not a turn-on for me.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I love being on top. Although with my boyfriend I have to adapt it a bit as I don`t like him going too deep. I like to keep my legs straight and sort of slide up and down on him, this gets lots of chest to chest contact too. In theory the more conventional woman on top position should allow for me to control how deep he goes, but I just get carried away, come down too far with considerable force, and get a nasty surprise which hurts!!

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
Good thing I'm not a guy -- I'm spazoid at being on top. I never "worked" to get good at it because, like what wldhoney says, this position is not a turn-on for me.

Not that I had a chance anyway, but that's a real shame considering that chest of yours. :disappointed:

It took some convincing for me to get DW to try on top. It was pretty funny. She was all, "I'm not gonna like it...It's not gonna work...I can't do it..." but the first time she lowered herself onto me, her face LIT UP and she was all, "OH! This is NICE!"

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not remotely limber and HATE being on top. I do it to please my partner. When I'm on top I'm too busy multitasking to have much fun. I'm trying to ignore the protest in my hips, think sexy thoughts so my dislike of the position doesn't affect his good time, and rhythmically excercise the entire length of my vagina (which kegels alone will not accomplish) and ride without falling over. This is a lot of work for me, but it's worth it if he has as good a time as he's been showing me. I find it helpful to put a pillow under him, and to also have him fuck me back, you know, move his hips up against me when I come down.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I hate when a guy tries to go in deep and hard right from the beginning so i like to start ontop alot of the time as then i can control how deep and rough things get while im loosening up, once i am wet enough and lose enough then im happy to roll over, give him control and let him do whatever he wants.

But being on top is actually physically hard work. It doesnt take long before my legs get sore and start aching. And squatting to be able to get the height isnt the sexiest position.

Also best done with a bra on, but of course you guys couldnt have that :rolleyes:

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe you gotta' give some to get some... although I'm not a big fan of being on top if you get the right guy.. or you're extremely horny... it can be 1. a good work out and 2. good fun. As someone already said just let the woman do the work .. hopefully she knows what the hell she's doing.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess its just hit and miss.

I think two girls I had (...sex with lol) were scared to get on top in case they "got stuck on it" or something.

One time when I was pissed out my head this girl I was ramming her and then she got on top...I dont know if thats cos she wanted it deeper or shallower though. She was moaning (sounded like pain but idk, I was drunk) when I was on top but I WAS basically soft/wilting when I fucked her. Shortly after that I threw up on her :biggrin1:

If they don't like on top just do something else.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For a slight variation, you might try sitting off the edge of the bed (or chair or sofa) and having the woman/bottom sit facing away from you. It's a nice diversion from all that face-to-face, especially facing a mirror.

blue_eyed_devil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sometimes we do it to mix it up a little, and for me it does feel like it goes in deeper than most positions, especially when I am squatting on his cock.

xx
Honey

In my experience a girl can be "fucked" pretty good even if she is on top.
MK

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok now, this is something that gets me. I understand preference you know, some girls like possition x some don't for whatever reason.
BUT with reguard to efforts to make a difficult penetration easier, how can women give different opinions on 'girl on top' ?
I mean it seems to be like 50/50 as to if they think it's a good idea or not
and that confuses me
one girl says that she will have the most control that way and it will therefore be safer
next girl says it will be worse that way cus it will get in too deep or that she might slip and go further down it before she is ready

so what is up is it good or bad for when the guy is really big
(maybe I should have made this a poll)

because just like with everything else, every woman is different. As for depth, in my case, having had cancer I do not have a cervix, and therefore don't suffer the pain some women experience from a guy going too deep. Other women have this problem regardless of the position that they have intercourse.
and no matter the position, shouldn't the woman be 'ready' before entry?:confused:
difficult penetrations have varying reasons, may not be the position or penis size as the problem, may be the readiness of the woman, the shape of her vagina, the skill of both parties, many issues can influence it.
I dont think there is anything wrong with adjusting to the individual preferences/desires of the woman you are with. I have heard from some extremely well endowed men that given time, effort, and consideration, they never experienced a woman it was impossible to have sex with. Dunno if its true, thats just what I have heard.:rolleyes:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

xx
Honey

I'm not 100% sure why, but your responce got me kinda hot
thank you

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I love being on top. Although with my boyfriend I have to adapt it a bit as I don`t like him going too deep. I like to keep my legs straight and sort of slide up and down on him, this gets lots of chest to chest contact too. In theory the more conventional woman on top position should allow for me to control how deep he goes, but I just get carried away, come down too far with considerable force, and get a nasty surprise which hurts!!

I think that's what the girls who say they dont like it are talking about

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I've never had a problem with pain while being on top.

I think it's just that I'm not doing the right moves or something, is why I don't really get off in that position? I remember one instance with one of the guys I was with, that just seeing how HE got off when I was on top got me off! :smile: I've never been with a guy I couldn't take completely, though, no matter what the position.