Alright, so about the girl being on top...

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For a slight variation, you might try sitting off the edge of the bed (or chair or sofa) and having the woman/bottom sit facing away from you. It's a nice diversion from all that face-to-face, especially facing a mirror.

I love this! Watching him sliding in and out as I ride always makes me feel sexy, and he has great access to my breasts, etc.! :wink:

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Riding on top is fun. Its quite sexy to watch the man watch you and I like the feeling of his hands running up and down along my side and also holding on to my breast. But thats all it is ... fun. If I am going to have eyes rolling back and complete loss of inhibitions ... he needs to be on top, or better said ... the man needs to be over me. Any way, it doesn't matter ... just as long as he is the one doing the driving.

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow... This is interesting, I thought my girl liked being on top, but just listening to what everyone is saying here I have to wonder if she is just humoring me. Which would be funny because I only do it cause I thought she liked it.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I've never had a problem with pain while being on top.

I think it's just that I'm not doing the right moves or something, is why I don't really get off in that position? I remember one instance with one of the guys I was with, that just seeing how HE got off when I was on top got me off! :smile: I've never been with a guy I couldn't take completely, though, no matter what the position.

you say that a lot
part of me thinks your issueing a challenge
I'll let you guess which part of me thinks that lol

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My lady will cum purely by making love only when she is on top, which I don't mind one bit - I love watching her on top of me. In other positions, she will orgasm only if I rub her clit as well penetrate.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok now, this is something that gets me. I understand preference you know, some girls like possition x some don't for whatever reason.
BUT with reguard to efforts to make a difficult penetration easier, how can women give different opinions on 'girl on top' ?
I mean it seems to be like 50/50 as to if they think it's a good idea or not
and that confuses me. One girl says that she will have the most control that way and it will therefore be safer; next girl says it will be worse that way cus it will get in too deep or that she might slip and go further down it before she is ready. So what is up is it good or bad for when the guy is really big (maybe I should have made this a poll)

:smile: The answers vary because women vary, just like men do. Personally I am not a fan of riding a guy cowgirl. It's tiring and not particularly arousing for me. Now reverse cowgirl is different, that I love! I would say that I can climax in that position 95% of the time.

Wow... This is interesting, I thought my girl liked being on top, but just listening to what everyone is saying here I have to wonder if she is just humoring me. Which would be funny because I only do it cause I thought she liked it.
LMAO it happens to the best of us. :smile:

heehee... Well, I am wanting to know what my "limit" is...
I kinda wonder that myself. I've never had a guy bottom out and wonder what that might be like . . .

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I love this position. I like the control and I like to tease him. I get such incredibly intense orgasms from this position, but it does require work...then again, something worth having is worth working for right? I love doggie when I just want to be fucked like there is no tomorrow, it's kind of primal. I always love when he is on top and I wrap my legs around him...that can be romantic or primal. When I'm on top, it is most definitely sexy...I love to watch him enjoying me because that just turns me on even more, it's a great position for long lazy days in bed.

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
My wife likes to ride me cowgirl style but recently we sort of stumbled into this new position that is really outstanding. We start off with her straddling me and on top like cowgirl but then I bring her legs up off the bed to my chest so I'm supporting all of her weight between my hips and my chest. I hold on to her lower back so her range of motion is limited. When thrusting into her in this position the stimulation for both of us is amazing and I feel like I'm really working the forward wall of her vagina and also getting deep at the same time. Fantastic!

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Personally, I love this position. I like the control and I like to tease him. I get such incredibly intense orgasms from this position, but it does require work...then again, something worth having is worth working for right? I love doggie when I just want to be fucked like there is no tomorrow, it's kind of primal. I always love when he is on top and I wrap my legs around him...that can be romantic or primal. When I'm on top, it is most definitely sexy...I love to watch him enjoying me because that just turns me on even more, it's a great position for long lazy days in bed.

I think woman on top usually works best for me when the woman is especially athletic, enthusiastic, or very turned on. Unless she's one of the three, I could easily leave it. The last woman I was with was really good at it though, and I found myself watching-the-show just as much as I was really enjoying it. It does seem most women I've been with preferred to be fucked, as opposed to doing the fucking. Used to irritate the hell out of me, but I've learned to adjust and totally lead when necessary.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like this position to start in. I can control the entry and depth. It's also a nice teasing position. I'm quite athletic so am able to really roll my hips and arch my back well. But it does take a lot of energy and I find it gets my partner hot enough that he knows what he wants to next and takes over. I especially like to mount him in the sitting position. The feeling of me working his big, hard cock in while looking into his eyes gets my motor running.