Alright, weird Question- Does a bigger cock mean....

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bigger loads? So many people claim that a bigger cock = more cum. BUT... seriously I really don't know guys :) So c'mon, tell me whaddya think? Is it more to do with ball size or what? All the guys out there, and any women that have had experience in this area please do tell!

I'm about 7.5 inches in length, bout 2.5 inches across in width (Hrrm... not exactly sure how that sums up all the way around to be honest) and when I finally cum, its a big enough amount. Its more like huge thick globs that are hard to contain, but not much shooting!

Hrrm... may as well put this in as well, the loads are usually incredibely sweet, as in, taste wise :p

Media
according to all I have read, one has nothing to do with the other. The amount of cum is more to do with your seminal gland and how productive it is. I am sure there are some on here who can elaborate in a more medical jargon, but basically it's like how much do you pee at one time? That also has nothing to do with penis size but more to do with how big your bladder can go before you release.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you very much!! Good point well taken!! Heh! Right, so I'm gonna start increasing the size of my bladder so I can come more :D

hairyguy29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
pas4fun has it right, it's all about the plumbing inside not out ;) Just posting to say damn BruBear I like your outdoor plumbing :biggrin1:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it may be related more to ball size. my wife says I shoot bigger loads and have the biggest balls than any guy she ever slept with. she wasn't a slut but not a prude either.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No. Definitely not. And here's living proof:

CockSearch2009: 3/1/09

This guy has a true monster cock. (That pic is post-orgasm, BTW.) I mean one of the finest piece of cock you've ever seen. And he just barely drips out a load.

Not that that stopped me from hooking up with him again:

CockSearch2009: 3/22/09

D_Skid_Marque

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol, the bf has crazy giant balls and is around average size but doesnt cum much. Whereas I have average balls and am larger then average and can unload almost double :p

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bigger loads? So many people claim that a bigger cock = more cum. BUT... seriously I really don't know guys :) So c'mon, tell me whaddya think? Is it more to do with ball size or what? All the guys out there, and any women that have had experience in this area please do tell!

I'm about 7.5 inches in length, bout 2.5 inches across in width (Hrrm... not exactly sure how that sums up all the way around to be honest) and when I finally cum, its a big enough amount. Its more like huge thick globs that are hard to contain, but not much shooting!

Hrrm... may as well put this in as well, the loads are usually incredibely sweet, as in, taste wise :p

2.5 inches in width? Did you ever have problems getting it in??

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My Xpartner had huge balls, larger than average dick but his precum and cum tasted bitter. Often suggested and bought many half gallon lime sherbet, tons of celery, never eliminating the bad taste. I never gave up as I like to suck, so with much regret less dick or his dick was often wrapped.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your testicles actually produce very little of what goes in to semen. Internal organs produce the vast majority, so you can never tell from the size of a guy's cock or balls.

B_cliffson

Experimental Member
Media
Your testicles actually produce very little of what goes in to semen. Internal organs produce the vast majority, so you can never tell from the size of a guy's cock or balls.

This. Still many women believe that the amount of sperm/semen will be bigger if a guy has big balls.

Even the retard Tracey Cox, who has written many books about sex, firmly believe that if a guy has big balls it means that his cumshots will be big as well. What a dunce.

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
guys, don't you know the anatomy of your own body? :eek:

the ejaculate is a mix of sperm (produced in testicles, stored in epididymises) and secretion (produced in prostate)!

the penis itself has nothing to do with the ejaculate!

there are two things that have a bearing on the load:

1) stored sperm in the epididymises ... that means if you don't cum for a month, there is much more stored sperm that can come out!

2) stimulation! if you are very stimulated and if the orgasm is the end of a loooooong foreplay and sex, the prostate will produce plenty of secretion, which appears as precum first, and cum/sperm mix later ...
http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/epididymis.html