Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry for making another thread about this but it's slightly different to what the other guy posted.

I know which one I want, probly just the normal vagina/original size one, Black case. "pink lady"

I live with my parents tho, the question is..... How to get it in the house without them knowing what is in the delivery boxes!? They'll ask, what did I get delivered or whatever. You know what I mean? Any ideas on how to get it delivered without them knowing about the delivery at all? Can't get it delivered to a friends house either, or a neighbours.

Help :p

D_Paul Pooter

Account Disabled
Media
My first post here...

It's delivered in a totally plain brown box...no markings. If they ask, tell them you got them an early X-mas, Birthday, etc present and they will have to wait. They will forget all about it by then....And you'll already be in heaven:)

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first post here...

It's delivered in a totally plain brown box...no markings. If they ask, tell them you got them an early X-mas, Birthday, etc present and they will have to wait. They will forget all about it by then....And you'll already be in heaven:)
That's simplest solution & a worthy first post- Kudos
Or you can arrange with Fleshlight on phone orders
to pickup yourself at local Post Office- I think..
:tongue:

Zerger

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for replys.

I know it comes in brown packaging and it's all discreet and such. I really need to have it delivered when no one is in the house tho, cos if they see me getting mail (package) they'll be like "ohhh what'd you get!?!?" I guess I could use the birthday present excuse thing.

Zerger

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought one a few years ago, but can't remember if the lube included was anything special. Anyway I haven't used the toy in a long time, but the novelty was cool. Have fun.