Alter Ego Cosplayer

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Seems he's friends with Yamil xl. He charges $15 too, and I've heard his OF is not worth it either.

OnlyFans
oh lol no need to warn me there dude, Im fully aware lmfao And idk if you know CagedAngelCosplay another friend of Yamils he use to be one of the best cosplayers on OF, showing nudes, jerk off posting regularly, until he started ghosting people during the pandemic while still charging 20$. He said he wasnt comfortable showing his body since he was stuck inside just watching tv, his body still looked the same but we understood, until we found out he was still streaming on Twitch damn near everyday, sometimes shirtless and even in sexy cosplay. And yet he couldnt do that for the people on OF paying him.....Anyway he's back but Yamil himself is managing his OF and right now theyre selling photosets of them in the tub together, 29$ for 30 photos (he says theyre fully naked but no dick is shown) then for 25$ he has a 20sec video of them "making out"......NEXT

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
So update:
Friend of mine sub to his Onlyfans and ego is not worth it at all he barely posts, nothing explicit or nude hell the content is all pics and theyre not only IG friendly they could go on Facebook. It's mostly him topless wearing different hero villain mask that's all his as he says "my super spicy content" boy bye with that, a whole spice rack couldnt make that boy's page spicy. Charging 15$ for that should be a crime lol. She also said stay away from CagedAngel's he hardly ever post as well and so far in the last month you got a 60 second jerk clip where you can barely see anything but his shirt and tip of his dick the rest were ppv offers for photosets, I miss how he use to be before the pandemic he was one of the bests. 20$ sub but you got everything jerk off, sex toys, nude pics, cosplay shoots where he makes out with his friends and he posted 3 days a week.....

Reactions: Conoor