Alter Ego?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
In the "Want to Meet" string in this topic, it was suggested that DoubleMeatWhopper and Phallostrates are the same person. A couple of years ago, DMW was accused of creating the username Dantesco as his alter-ego.

Neither of these is true. But it got me to thinking. If there were an alter-ego on this board for each of us, who would they be?

I suggest that if you are able to do it, choose somebody whom you respect, not somebody you despise. After all, alter-egos are supposed to be good for us.

I think the perfect foil for Pecker is Inwood. :)

wvalady1968: I can only choose one? Darn. Well, since you already chose Inwood, I think benderten would be my alter ego.

:)

Javierdude22: Fun idea!

Question though. Is an alter ego somebody else you could have been, in other words somebody you have a lot in common with? Or is it someone that has opposite character traits, or type of answers, that you respect a lot?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Javierdude24 link=board=meetgreet;num=1080685103;start=0#3 date=03/30/04 at 15:46:17]Fun idea!

Question though. Is an alter ego somebody else you could have been, in other words somebody you have a lot in common with? Or is it someone that has opposite character traits, or type of answers, that you respect a lot?[/quote]
Just another aspect of yourself, Javierdude14, either similarly or opposite. Another definition, however, is a very close friend or constant companion.

Luke :)

Javierdude22: No prob Luke, I act like 14 sometimes..so... ;)

Mine would be Prepstudinsc

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Without question, mine would be our Roumanian brother, RaalLexx. Through e-mail correspondence, I found out Radu and I have the same likes, dislikes and viewpoints. We both speak six languages, and are learning a seventh. We even have a middle name in common!

Tender: mine woud be Rain,
although he hasnt posted since january??

Tender

wvalady1968: Papi!!!! Welcome back!!!

You've been missed!!! What's happening with you?

H8Monga: Thanks neighborlady (Va, Wva). I'm trying to find another job and slowing being tortured by the current one. I work overnight now with very few little breaks between hours of movement. I should be sleep now... but eh I have all day to sleep!

Other than that, nothing's changed drastically. I'm just stopping through again...

*drive by postings*

SpeedoGuy: Great topic, Pecker!

I'd could pick Orcabomber, jay_too or 7X6+C as my alter egos.

SG

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=SpeedoGuy link=board=meetgreet;num=1080685103;start=0#13 date=03/31/04 at 16:08:46]Great topic, Pecker!
I'd could pick Orcabomber, jay_too or 7X6+C as my alter egos.
SG[/quote] I feel so proud... ;D

Oh yeah, and welcome back Happi? How's the family been?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
It would have to be Benderten for me .. or, if I were maybe 20 years younger, the guy who joined the old Large Penis Group exactly when I did ... Donk.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
wvalady and Max..... thank you!

(I'm quite flattered, I really am.) :)

In thinking about this, I have several here whom I really admire and respect; whose views come nearer my own sometimes-- more often than not. I find it VERY difficult to narrow down the choices as to an "alter ego".
I don't think I really CAN select just one...without truthfully slightly another perhaps. This gives me a chance then, to simply acknowledge (only a few) of the many who mean a lot to me here. I don't mean to omit anyone whom I have personally corresponded with through the years, either. It's simply hard to readily remember and list so many here on the spot.

I identify especially well with certain members nearer my own age. .. Max and Pecker as examples. Donk (younger) has expressed similar ideas to my own, too. There are Dee and DMW , though much younger than I; they have steered my thinking a number of times. So has Hapi. (Welcome back, btw) And, viewfrombelow--even "twoinch" and "fiveinch"two of our newer members. I've personally learned so much when ideas from "the other end" of the size spectrum can be articulated so well.

Certain ladies are stand-outs. Allie and Tender for example and many of us certainly miss "Nony" around here! Many of our women members contribute greatly to the forum---just by being here at all. It's terrific to have them...and to HEAR from them! as we do.

We've experienced loss in our cyber family here over the years. I recall "Grandpa"(finedessert)...his wit and humor we still miss. Others too, are no longer with us for whatever reasons. But they "made their mark" in our minds when they were here.

I receive IM's from time to time which brighten my day.
As I said....it's difficult for me list one single member as my "alter-ego" per se. I feel indebted to so many around here for this (strange!) experience of electronic dialogue concerning such a subject! I know in many ways that I am personally very much the better for being here. (I would have my critics though, if certain others even knew what I'm up to on my keyboard!) ;D

So, my thanks and appreciation to the above and to the others....
(You know who you are, too, as you read this). ;)

This really is a "support group" and so much more.

Donk: [quote author=Max link=board=meetgreet;num=1080685103;start=0#17 date=04/01/04 at 07:31:45]It would have to be Benderten for me .. or, if I were maybe 20 years younger, the guy who joined the old Large Penis Group exactly when I did ... Donk.[/quote]

Coming from Max, I take that as a high compliment. :)