Alter Ego?

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[quote author=Duo187 link=board=meetgreet;num=1080685103;start=0#14 date=03/31/04 at 16:33:00]Hmm... my alter ego...
Probably footlongteen.[/quote]

Wooo! Im flattered! :)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I would pick blumbee, of course -- bless her if she's still around. I don't know her very well, but on the few occasions I've talked with her, I definitely feel like she understands where I'm coming from. She's such a deeply intuitive, sensitive, and warm person. She feels familiar like Mom's apple pie...

No, wait. My mom doesn't bake. Bad metaphor... sorry. ;D

Simon9: Alter ego from the other hungus amongus? What a strange topic.

Still, I'd probably pick Donk, if for no reason other than his politics are similar to my own.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Everybody is picking guys they see in the mirror! :D

I picked Inwood since he's different from me enough to offset my weaknesses in certain areas, yet we're enough alike to know what we have and what to do with it.

Pecker

Sex without love is an empty experience, but at empty experiences go, it's a pretty good one.

bblumbee: Dee,

You are such a sweetheart and very kind. Thank you! I really need to read that, especially after the day that I've had. I think we tend to find each other for those times of advice... just in time....

And, as far as the hottie thing... I am blushing. :-[ And, of course, smiling, too! ;D

Talk to you soon sweetie!

bb

bblumbee: ooppsss... forgot... my alter ego... I can only choose one???

Dee, as one because of his indepth knowledge about life as well as his sense of uncertainities at times...

Jonb because he tends to just say it. And, we Indian women love men to be men and just say it!

Pecker because he always finds a cute way to say things, sarcastically.