alteredego = angel

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No habut here, but I do have a cassock and alb. And boots. You planning on making me a special outfit? Hey! Actually, that's not a bad idea. Can I comission a new corset from you? You can make it anything you like, so long as it is overbust, steel busk/boned (springs are fine), and under $250. I'd prefer if it could be laced in front and back, but welcome other creative suggestions. Oh! And it can't be orange. Nope. I paid $175 for my last custom corset, including shipping from Australia. But that was a few years (and 50 pounds) ago. If you don't make corsets, maybe you can refer me? I love the costumes in your gallery!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww, HELL no! I rarely make anything not in spandex, unless the person lives in town and is available for fittings. I'm actually far too lazy to make corsets, nor do I own the right machines.

Let me get back to you about a referral though, Julianna had saved a couple sites so I'll ask her.

I'll post some pics of stripper's costumes I've made in the past when I get around to scanning them. I just have a few from back in the day, but it will give you an idea of what I do.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aww, HELL no! I rarely make anything not in spandex, unless the person lives in town and is available for fittings.

I'll post some pics of stripper's costumes I've made in the past when I get around to scanning them.

Spandex takes its own talent. Lord knows I can't do anything with it, and not for lack of trying! I'm glad you plan to eventually post pics of the strippers' costumes from the past. I've always wanted to see them.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sigh - I love dressing up :)
Me too! ANd more than that, I love wearing make-up! You should see me right now. After work I was waiting for a call from my man to start his day and end mine. While waiting, I re-organized my bathroom and found tons of never worn eyeshadows and pencils.

I have day on one side, and night on the other! And now I have to go wash it all of and give myself a facial. I'm having breakfast with a bunch of guys with whom I went to high school. It will take me all year to get all the micro-glitter from my left eyebrow off my face.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never had the exquisite pleasure of hearing her voice (singing or speaking) but sure enough, I loves me some AlteredEgo. She puts some spice in my life!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me too! ANd more than that, I love wearing make-up! You should see me right now. After work I was waiting for a call from my man to start his day and end mine. While waiting, I re-organized my bathroom and found tons of never worn eyeshadows and pencils.

I have day on one side, and night on the other! And now I have to go wash it all of and give myself a facial. I'm having breakfast with a bunch of guys with whom I went to high school. It will take me all year to get all the micro-glitter from my left eyebrow off my face.

I do too. I love costumes. I do reinactment so I have plenty of them! I wish we could do something with dressing up...