AlteredEgo owes me cookies!

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously! I was promised cookies for my birthday. No cookies.

I leave (for a bit) and return. No cookies for a belated X-mas gift.

AE? Where are they? *sniff, sniffle*:confused::crying::sigh::dunno:

Free cookies to whoever helps me get mine!*

*and by cookie i mean crumbs. correction, one crumb. What?! I have seen her wares and they look tasty! You are all lucky I am willing to give you anything!

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
they may have been deleted when logging off in which case you are chipless.

Oh yeah happy birthday.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Seriously! I was promised cookies for my birthday. No cookies.

I leave (for a bit) and return. No cookies for a belated X-mas gift.

AE? Where are they? *sniff, sniffle*:confused::crying::sigh::dunno:

Free cookies to whoever helps me get mine!*

*and by cookie i mean crumbs. correction, one crumb. What?! I have seen her wares and they look tasty! You are all lucky I am willing to give you anything!

Good luck collecting from her .

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hoss ya doof, ya actually wished me a happy bday waaaaaaayyyyyy back in July whe subgirrl posted the thread!

Hick: Should I know something? What are ya not telling me? Are ya saying i will never get my cookies?!!!!

Nudeyorker: I can bake...just not very well! Or not consistently well, and we all know food you don't prepare taste better, especially if it was a gift!

Sheesh! Everyone knows that!

And you also wished me a happy bday back when it happened! lol silly!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:fest30: Happy birthday, Mr Nico! :fest06: I'd make you some cookies, but I forgot to add several important ingredients last time. Basically, I cooked flour. They looked nice...but, they weren't.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Note to self: pick up a bag of double-stuffed Oreos on the way home from dinner tonight. Get shipping address. Remember to enclose b-day card for Nico.
LOL! Well it's a start and again, my bday was in July, and i think you wished me a happy (too lazy to check) but thanks anyway:biggrin:
We had cookies with us last weekend :tongue:
And you couldn't call, to let me know?!:mad:

:tongue::biggrin1:
I have lost my cookies and my marbles. ;)
:lmao:
So I should expect them in the mail by my next bday right? July is practically round the corner...:tongue:
:fest30: Happy birthday, Mr Nico! :fest06: I'd make you some cookies, but I forgot to add several important ingredients last time. Basically, I cooked flour. They looked nice...but, they weren't.
Me birthday was over six months ag silly MoT! (yes AE is THAT late in her promised cookies!) but thank you! and you sound like you baked th cookies I did!:eek::biggrin1:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me birthday was over six months ag silly MoT! (yes AE is THAT late in her promised cookies!) but thank you! and you sound like you baked th cookies I did!:eek::biggrin1:
Oh. My memory's not what it used to be. Happy birthday in advance! :biggrin1: If your cookies were disgusting, then yes - we did.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
LOL! Well it's a start and again, my bday was in July, and i think you wished me a happy (too lazy to check) but thanks anyway:biggrin:

Was it? Well, you started the thread now and we don't know each other all that well...yet. These things happen.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh. My memory's not what it used to be. Happy birthday in advance! :biggrin1: If your cookies were disgusting, then yes - we did.
Pfft. no one's memory is what it once was. No worries! And thank you for the advance BDay wish!

And yes the cookies I last made were absolutely foul...though the ones 2 batches before were fantastic. Most likely I forgot to add something vital in the nasty batch (happens when I am running around, trying to juggle to much at once) *shrugs*
Was it? Well, you started the thread now and we don't know each other all that well...yet. These things happen.
LOL! No worries Nick! I was mostly teasing you! :biggrin1: And how well do I need to know ya before i see those Oreo's? :tongue: Course i may want to see something else by the:eek::mischievous:...

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
LOL! No worries Nick! I was mostly teasing you! :biggrin1: And how well do I need to know ya before i see those Oreo's? :tongue: Course i may want to see something else by the:eek::mischievous:...

Mostly? MOSTLY?? Ah, well. I've got the Oreos right here, Nico. You've but to ask. :wink:

As for other things, I think dinner, a bottle of wine and some good convo should do it
. :smile: