Alternate large dildo use

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by D_GlennFeckless, Aug 3, 2011.

1. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

From a review of the Bam dildo at edenfantasysys:

I just love Bam! He has really changed the relationship between my husband and I. When he first brought home this dildo I could not believe the size of this thing. I told him, "You will never get that thing inside of me!" He just grinned and said, "You watch me!" That night he was so excited that he couldn't wait to try it out. I complained at first, but he wouldn't listen. He just continued to push until the head finally went inside. The pain was excruciating. I told him to wait, but he kept pushing. I said, "Here, let me do it." So, I took it in my hands and I could bareley hold it with one hand. I jerked the end of it out of my pussy and I beat the shit out of my husband with Bam. Bam's balls really fucked up my husband's nose. The police came because he was screaming so loud. To make a long story short, Bam now sets on the mantle in our living room as a reminder of what a dumb-ass my husand is. Bam is my new weapon of choice. When Doug acts up, I just say, "Bam's gonnagitchu!" and he straightens up right away. I love this toy!!!

2. Duck_Dodgers

Duck_Dodgers New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man now thats a real bitch be good stick!!

3. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

:lmao:OMG! Thats funny!:lmao:

Draft saved Draft deleted