alternative to circumcision

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well my culture, religion, family traditions, personal prefrences, etc say that we remove the left earlobe so i guess that is ok too.

I am amazed that there are so many people obsessed with circumcision. This is a personal decision that people make based on culture, religion, family traditions, personal prefrences, etc. People need to learn to mind their own business. It also seem acceptable to harass and make fun of people who don't agree with you or those who are different than you. Sounds like there maybe a new form of discrimination and hate in the making. There are a lot of people in here who feel that the uncircumcised penis is SUPERIOR to the circumcised one and there are others who feel the opposite is true. Sounds just like those who feel one race us SUPERIOR to others!!!!!!!

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My Mothers religin (my father didnt want me done by the way as he feels the same as i do) culture traditions and personal preferences are NOT MINE and I dont appreciate being told I am a fucken racist for being fucked off that some bitch had my my cock cut to bits! and when I hit here up about it she said "but its easier to keep clean when your a baby" fuckoff so because you dont wanna spend 1 min extra whipping my dick for a few months i have to spen the rest of my life wondering what im missing. THANKS!

GET THE POINT CURVED IT AINT THE PARENTS DESICION. I may of actually got it done later in life but now we will never know as I dont have the choice.

I am amazed that there are so many people obsessed with circumcision. This is a personal decision that people make based on culture, religion, family traditions, personal prefrences, etc. People need to learn to mind their own business. It also seem acceptable to harass and make fun of people who don't agree with you or those who are different than you. Sounds like there maybe a new form of discrimination and hate in the making. There are a lot of people in here who feel that the uncircumcised penis is SUPERIOR to the circumcised one and there are others who feel the opposite is true. Sounds just like those who feel one race us SUPERIOR to others!!!!!!!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My Mothers religin (my father didnt want me done by the way as he feels the same as i do) culture traditions and personal preferences are NOT MINE and I dont appreciate being told I am a fucken racist for being fucked off that some bitch had my my cock cut to bits! and when I hit here up about it she said "but its easier to keep clean when your a baby" fuckoff so because you dont wanna spend 1 min extra whipping my dick for a few months i have to spen the rest of my life wondering what im missing. THANKS!

GET THE POINT CURVED IT AINT THE PARENTS DESICION. I may of actually got it done later in life but now we will never know as I dont have the choice.
that makes no sense...

in babies the skin is fused to the head, so you don't need to pull it back & clean under it.
it's the same quick wipe over that you'd do to a cut peepee...only without having to waste time avoiding a wound.

her ignorance sucks for you :(

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think she was shocked that I hit her up about it. Just think how quickly this would come to an end if all the guys who were unhappy about it actually told their mothers. Word would get around on the mother gossip network and this horrible infant practic would come to an end.

that makes no sense...

in babies the skin is fused to the head, so you don't need to pull it back & clean under it.
it's the same quick wipe over that you'd do to a cut peepee...only without having to waste time avoiding a wound.

her ignorance sucks for you :(

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think she was shocked that I hit her up about it. Just think how quickly this would come to an end if all the guys who were unhappy about it actually told their mothers. Word would get around on the mother gossip network and this horrible infant practic would come to an end.
well if it meant she stopped pressuring your sis into doing it to her son, it works.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It would be reduced but it wouldn't come to an end. I'm afraid it will take a change in the law as was done for girls to end it. Rituals don't die of old age, they have to be killed.

leedsuncut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Err, guys... (and gal), we are still going over all the usual arguments, bitterness and name-calling we get, every time somebody starts yet another thread about circumcision.

To get back to the original topic — anyone remember back that far...?

I have a foreskin. Thank you, mum and dad. The first time I saw a bare-ended dick in the showers at school, I thought 'Yeah! That looks sexy.' So I kept my foreskin pulled back – btw, if the head is big enough, the foreskin gets hooked behind it – and I spent a lot of time looking at the 'circumcised' me in the mirror.

After a few days the head started feeling dry and much less sensitive, and for a horny 12-year-old, that was a disaster, so I put my foreskin back where it belonged. And I spent many happy hours giving it a work-out in the bath, just to make sure I kept it really clean.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a foreskin. Thank you, mum and dad. The first time I saw a bare-ended dick in the showers at school, I thought 'Yeah! That looks sexy.' So I kept my foreskin pulled back – btw, if the head is big enough, the foreskin gets hooked behind it – and I spent a lot of time looking at the 'circumcised' me in the mirror.

After a few days the head started feeling dry and much less sensitive, and for a horny 12-year-old, that was a disaster, so I put my foreskin back where it belonged. And I spent many happy hours giving it a work-out in the bath, just to make sure I kept it really clean.
fascinating...an experience from both sides!

a first hand experience, comparing the two, is what this arguement was missing.

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dxjnorto: I am not fixated on infant penises, but the anti-circumcision crowd is. You guys are even suing your parents for getting you cut and distributing baby circucmcision videos on the Internet to highlight the "pain" involved. Sometimes I wonder if this is a thinly-veiled case of paedophilia.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dxjnorto: I am not fixated on infant penises, but the anti-circumcision crowd is. You guys are even suing your parents for getting you cut and distributing baby circucmcision videos on the Internet to highlight the "pain" involved. Sometimes I wonder if this is a thinly-veiled case of paedophilia.

yes, not wanting babies mutilated is usually a sign of a pedo!

ps. this was sarcasm. i think you're a moron.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yes there is a relationship between circumcision, and sexuality and it is very strange. The pain involved is is a subject that you can easily google and find a lot of research and medical perpsective on.

The strange thing is that many men do suffer from the extreme physical and psychological trauma for the rest of their lives, and if you could show them some respect, while learning about the topic, then hopefully you will understand why the topic arouses such deep feeling.

Routine Infant Circumcision is a very violent and unjustifiable act which all babies should be protected from. If people feel they have the right to express an opinion it should atleast be an informed opinion. There is a lot of very interesting information about the topic all over the place on LPSG and some good links to medical information.

Why not watch some of those videos and tell us what you think? Personally after watching one I wanted to vomit. It certainly turned me into an advocate for the protection of children from such violence. The fact that these decision are made by the parents/doctors/spiritual leaders of children who have the specific job of protecting and caring for children is deeply disturbing to any person with a heart.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Err, guys... (and gal), we are still going over all the usual arguments, bitterness and name-calling we get, every time somebody starts yet another thread about circumcision.

To get back to the original topic ...
Nice try but there are those who can't ...

:rolleyes:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice try but there are those who can't ...

Many men are very traumatised by the exprerience. There seem to be all the aspects of grief about the whole experience. Some are numb, refuse to acknowledge their on-going pain, some have deep psychological trauma, some are very angry. The intensity of feeling about the subject is par for the course. The whole thing is pretty sad.

It is also major penis related issue, given the amount of penis skin that is usually removed, the fact that it has an important erotic function, and the ongoing feelings of (and actual physical) trauma, remembered impotence to resist, and associated feelings of shame.

Some men are genuinely fine about being circumcised, I imagine. That is great. Apparently not everyone is though. I don't think telling people to get over it is very helpful either.

Many of us just wonder why guys can't make up their own minds about it in adulthood? There is not any logical reason to commit extreme violence against babies.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You are amazing! I haven't seen anyone so fixated on scar tissue and mutilation since I saw the movie Scarface. Normal people in this world don't fixate on their children's genitals. They leave them alone and don't force their religious beliefs on innocent and defenseless children. I wonder how many people truly get off on seeing the blood involved in RIC? The public circs in Turkey are pure pedophilia by the way. It's sickening to see so many adults enraptured by bloody genitalia.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Jafar, your comments are evidence of the mental gymnastics people have to resort to to continue the practice of genital cutting. Except for the word penises, you could be mistaken for a woman in Egypt who is twisted about government attempts to end female genital cutting.

There is no such thing as an anti-circumcision crowd. People are simply becoming more vocal about a halt to genital cutting for all babies, infants and children. Our cause is no cause. It's simple human decency.

100% of babies oppose genital cutting.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm going to get my infants some genital piercings and tattoos, and it's my personal choice!

something like that?

Did I tell you, dolfette, about how I'm going to get my daughter breast implants as a toddler? I think they would look so so so cute in one of these:

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=6291&pid=481906&scid=481906002

I mean, I know it looks cute on those flat chested babies, but I think a small set of silicone implants will fill that adorable bikini out just perfectly.

Maybe he got his baby to blink twice as a YES vote for circumcision, and once as a NO vote.

My son came out screaming, "WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" which I took to mean, "Don't fuck with me anymore, being out of the womb sucks enough."

exactly. no wound care in a newborn, so there's no risk of infection or other complications. around 2-5 when the glans and the prepuce start to separate, you can teach your kid to pull it back as far as it goes easily and let him wipe it in the bath. this takes an entire three seconds to do.

actually, i like that my son is uncut because his penis looks less sexual to me (since i'm used to a mostly-cut adult male these days). at any rate, i don't get off on boys cocks or watching them get mutilated. for you to say such a crass thing only betrays how ignorant you really are. i am passionate about this because i am a fierce advocate of personal choice and privacy even for children. and it's not "pain" in quotes, have you ever heard a newborn scream in terror and agony? newborns don't have the coping mechanisms to deal with pain the way adults do. too much light, overheating,small injuries and other simple things that adults cope with are a lot harder on babies without those coping mechanisms. those boys are screaming because circumcision is excruciating.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
actually, i like that my son is uncut because his penis looks less sexual to me (since i'm used to a mostly-cut adult male these days). at any rate, i don't get off on boys cocks or watching them get mutilated. for you to say such a crass thing only betrays how ignorant you really are. i am passionate about this because i am a fierce advocate of personal choice and privacy even for children. and it's not "pain" in quotes, have you ever heard a newborn scream in terror and agony? newborns don't have the coping mechanisms to deal with pain the way adults do. too much light, overheating,small injuries and other simple things that adults cope with are a lot harder on babies without those coping mechanisms. those boys are screaming because circumcision is excruciating.
i watched a vid once. never again!

i could handle the noisy cries of a grumpy baby being strapped down.

i couldn't handle that extreme high pitched, gasping for breath scream of agony when they started the procedure.

i get angry & emotional about it because people are torturing & mutilating babies. as simple as that.