alternative to shaving?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_porr schit, Feb 17, 2009.

1. D_porr schit

D_porr schit New Member

Is there an alternative to shaving (and not waxing!) the pubic area? I hate shaving, and dont wanna grow the pubic hair. I would like to know if there are any other products for hair removal.:confused:

2. oldick

oldick Member

I've heard of lazer hair removal. Don't know the details or cost.

3. Jetaimemina84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    why not waxning?..

4. Lock Cover

Lock Cover New Member

Albums:
    Epilady (for the brave)

5. talbhe

talbhe Member

you could certainly do laser hair removal
    works well... had it done couple of years ago

6. Kassokilleri2ff

Duuude I saw this commercial on TV the other day, when i saw the name of this post I thought maybe it was about that product. Anyways, I guess it was a "shaver" that actually pulls out the hairs so they dont grow in for a long time. Sort of like waxing. I don't know if it would be painful or not, but it interested me. Unfortunately I didn't give a damn to bother and remember the name of it. But It looked like a shaver, but it has tiny "things" that grab the hairs and pull them out I guess. Sounds painful but I don't know. I'll try and see if I can find it on google or something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epilator

Yea, does not sound fun to me lol.

#6 Kassokilleri2ff, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  7. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

the epilator and epilady are really nothing more than motorized SPRINGS.

They work by literally catching hair between coils of steel wire and yanking it out.

For folks who have had enough waxing that it no longer is all that painful, its great...

For anyone not used to waxing it combines all the pain of waxing with the pleasure of the hairs being pulled out individually instead of in one sudden rip.

Laser hair removal is permanent. and costly... but if you really abhor the hair it will get you the most presentable and attractive results. ( no myriad of ingrown hairs trying to make a comeback)

The other option is to get a beard trimmer and set it to its shortest setting and simply keep all the hair knocked back to eighth of quarter inch. Looks nice, requires only weekly maintenance, and has none of the ingrown or stubble problems of shaving and waxing.

8. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I use Veet. It works great. Put it on with the applicator, wait 5 to 8 minutes and rinse it off. I'm smooth for about 10 days. No itching, bumps, stubble ever. Check out my profile pics.

9. D_percypenguin

D_percypenguin Account Disabled

theres a lot of cream hair remova products out there

i cant vouch for any personaly being the hairy brut that i am but i know thier out there

10. D_i'll explain

D_i'll explain New Member

can we revisit the laser option? how much did that cost talbhe? also, I've thought about waxing and didn't really know how to go about it...suggestions??

P.S. i just registered so hi everyone!

11. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    or just keep it trimmed.

12. D_i'll explain

D_i'll explain New Member

I do keep it trimmed, but hair starts to creep on to the base of my penis and I really want to get rid of it.

13. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Creams can burn you. I don't recommend them.

But, then, I see nothing wrong with having the hair you were born to have down there.

14. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Body hair removal has been the hardest part of living a bodybuilder's lifestyle for me. Having very thick, dark brown hair that after shaving stubbles over the next few days irritates the hell out of me. If I allow it to be, my chest can look like a real dense forest of black trees. I generally have my arms and chest waxed about every 6 weeks. The exception being that I plan ahead and have them done about 3 to 4 days before a competitive event. Having a good tan is also effective in that it can hide stubble. After nearly 20 years, I use Hair No More Cream on my underarms as I find there is the only place that the cream is effective and waxing my pits is too painful. Waxing is also painful on my legs, so I shave them in a hot bubble bath. As to the pubes, use clippers first so that you're only left with lots of stubbles, then get in that hot bubble bath and use disposable razors, not the Titanium double or triple blades. You'll learn to love shaving your cock and balls. I've not resorted to laser treatment mainly cause later in life I might regret not having pubes.

15. jay-c

jay-c Member

I also like to keep it trimmed and I simply pluck (with regular old tweezers) the hair that starts to creep up on the base of the shaft. Only have to do it every couple weeks. Not painful.

16. hud01

Gold Member

There are lotions which lessen the hair so you can shave less and they aren't as thick. Have to apply everday for a couple of weeks before they work.

17. abrush

abrush New Member

there is a cream called Vaniqa. it is a prescription, but basically, it stops the growth of the hair as long as you're using it. i've tried it, and it really works. if you're embarrassed to ask your dermatologist for it for this reason, tell him its for someting else.

Draft saved Draft deleted