alternative uses for JOSH GROBAN

hung_me

1st Like
Media
I AGREE, with one notable exception: BARRACK OBAMA

( A ) Barack, even?

( B ) Don't you stop dissing people's musical taste in high school? What's less, is that you're picking on actual talented vocalists like Josh Groban and Celine Dion. I probably loathe their music as much as you, but if you're denying they can't belt out the notes, you're clearly deaf.

Like, I mean, you're putting them into the ranks of Hannah Montana? You sound like YOU'RE bitter over his success (granted, I think he's bland and over-processed, too), and can't see fact from fiction. He has a voice, dude.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
( A ) Barack, even?

( B ) Don't you stop dissing people's musical taste in high school? What's less, is that you're picking on actual talented vocalists like Josh Groban and Celine Dion. I probably loathe their music as much as you, but if you're denying they can't belt out the notes, you're clearly deaf.

Like, I mean, you're putting them into the ranks of Hannah Montana? You sound like YOU'RE bitter over his success (granted, I think he's bland and over-processed, too), and can't see fact from fiction. He has a voice, dude.

uh, were you born without a funny bone? or was it removed later?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
11) human projectile fired from a midieval catapult at a renaissance fair--he's already got the stupid hair, all he needs is velvet pants and a puffy shirt, oh wait he's got those too .

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
craig ferbuson did a whole thing on how he hates josh tonite, called him an effete dandy. it's funny cuz it's true.

craig's always goin on about his own immense manhood, maybe he's a member (pun intended) here.....lol

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
12) if you're a television producer commit career suicide by hiring him to ruin vintage tv theme songs on the emmy's

(never mind that's already been done)