Altoids and Other Mints

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since the topic of warming lubircants came up-I figured I would bring up the subject of mints. I don't know how many of you have experimented--but poping inone or two Altoids before giving head (to either and man or a woman) creates an awesome experience. I have been on both ends and gotta say that it's great. That chilling/sensitive sensation you get after you eat a mint and breathe cool air? Imagine that all around your penis of vagina as your lover licks, sucks, and blows on you. Amazing!!

Anyone else tried this?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Sep 7 2005, 07:07 PM
I tried Pop Rocks once: that was a bad idea.
[post=341400]Quoted post[/post]​
I think I'll call yours Coke then. Doesn't go well with Pop Rocks.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Lex@Sep 7 2005, 11:34 PM
Since the topic of warming lubircants came up-I figured I would bring up the subject of mints. I don't know how many of you have experimented--but poping inone or two Altoids before giving head (to either and man or a woman) creates an awesome experience. I have been on both ends and gotta say that it's great. That chilling/sensitive sensation you get after you eat a mint and breathe cool air? Imagine that all around your penis of vagina as your lover licks, sucks, and blows on you. Amazing!!

Anyone else tried this?
[post=341358]Quoted post[/post]​

----------------------------

Lex,

Try Creme de Mint Liquor, Take a shot swirl it around in your mouth the pounce on the organ of choice. :+ ....If too intense, try a mouthful of Marshmallow Creme(sticky! BUT).................... :toast:

blackwood