Alton from Real World Las Vegas

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always thought that Steven from Real World Denver could be his younger brother.

cafe au lait

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are quite a few beautiful black men on tv. However Tyrie and Steven are not some of them. Tyrie is a big fat mess and steven is a hideous annoying troll. YUK

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He supposedly had a HUGE dick... I remember that his size got a lot of showtime with people talking about it... girls grinding on it with eyes rolled back in their heads and a one night stand with a teacher who exclaimed, "Oh, WOW!" when she put her hands down his pants. It is surprising that nothing came of it... was it a hoax?

scrappydoo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Now apperantly he is to modest to show anything on any of the MTV challenges. I remember on the last challenge it required them to get in a speedo, but he refused because it didnt want to expose himself like that. I wonder whats changed, i remember an episode of his real world season where he was running around nekkid. Some people i tell ya.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At least you'd have a chance with Steven. Alton would kick your ass hardcore for even looking at him for longer than two seconds. If you watched his season (Real World Las Vegas) you'd know about his little brother being abducted and killed by the neighborhood pedophile which totally skewed his view of gay people in general. He's not gay and probably wouldn't appreciate a thread about guys beating off thinking about him.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
I'm sorry to hear about his brother. I do hope that someone could set him straight about the difference between homosexuality and pedophilia.