alton

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kink ... ... ... drumming fingers on desk ... ... ... ... patiently awaiting Pecker's arrival with pics ... ... ... ...

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker ... ... ... ... are WE being ignored????? ... ... ... or have we issued a challenge you can't live up to? ... ... ... ...
finger drumming continues ... ... ... ... ...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Sorry, guys. I've keyed my fingers to the nubs trying to accomodate. Maybe I'll come across something in the next couple of ... days. :dunce:

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker.....DAYS !!!! ..... I am going to be forced to downgrade you from God status to merely mortal if you don't GET WITH THE PROGRAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clownboots19: I bought the Real World Las Vegas uncensored dvd when it came out...the only problem is the uncensored version only allows you to hear the swearing (yay) and not see the nudity. The nude scenes are blurred out like they would be if shown on television. They do show a scene with Alton running across the room after having sex and his erect penis was blurred out, and it looked a lot bigger than 9.5 inches...it looked easily like a foot long, literally...it was ginormous!

Reactions: BMJ31