Alvin Greene

Discussion in 'Politics' started by B_crackoff, Nov 1, 2010.

1. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

I'm really surprised no one's mentioned Alvin Greene's amazing candidacy as prospective Democratic Senator for South Carolina.

I won't post any links to his interviews, or comment on his policies, & why he is soooo unlikely to win.

But it sort of gives you a smidgeon of hope, that if he can get on the ticket with a budget of zero, & no speeches, it might be possible in the future that a decent candidate unencumbered with shady backers to pay off, might get a shot, win & truly represent the people.

2. lucky8

Gold Member

3. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo

I'd really rather not comment on this, I really am humiliated that he is representing the Democratic party, ALMOST as much as I would be if I were a Repugnican and being represented by the teabagging homophobic racist dipshit DeMint !

As the brilliant LAWRENCE "No relation to Christine, I'm NOT a witch, I'm You, O'Donnell" O'Donnell said. Even as bad a candidate as GREENE is he is STILL the better candidate for the state of SC, than Jim DeMint !

~HH~

4. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

Sorry - whereas the left leaning media show all manner of Palin cock ups, & that witch, he never made in onto TV here! I think the BBC is the complete inverse of FOX news - neither like a balance.

It's not a plot - they haven't found one. He paid for it all himself, & wasn't even marketed.

As for a film version - hasn't "Being There" already sort of covered it, though they could always do a cruder version I guess.

How does anyone like DeMint get elected anyhow?

#4 B_crackoff, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  5. DevonTexas

DevonTexas Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Greene's race is actually a joke and was funded by outside sources to derail that election. It has been so entertaining to watch however.

6. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

Possibly you've never heard of H'Angus the Monkey - the first Elected Mayor of Hartlepool(pop.90,000), England!

In 2002, the UK Labour government decided to set up elected mayorships in places where they thought they'd win.

A minor league football club mascot who appeared in no forums, & whose sole campaign promise was to provide free bananas for Kids, ran as a joke - & won!

This despite 2 scandals where he simulated sex with a female steward, & drunkenly assaulted a blow up sex doll on the pitch before the game.

He has subsequently won each election!

The mascot name is derived for the pejorative term Monkey Hanger, which people from Harlepool are referred to, after capturing a French "sailor" during the Napoleonic ward, trying, then hanging him, only to be told that it was in fact - a monkey!

Hartlepool United | Club | Monkey Legend | The Hartlepool Monkey Legend
    H'Angus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. pinspotter10

pinspotter10 Member

I'm surprised that the source of the funding ($10,000?) for his filing fee has been able to remain unknown.

8. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

They did an audit. He had saved it.

9. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude's a knob. A freakish bout of luck and an empty head. Look elsewhere for hope and heroes.

10. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

Hadn't heard that... Got a link by chance? I didn't see one by searching

11. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

I thought about saying it was with Obama's birth cert etc

But no - here you go it's been known for a fact for 3 months!-he is the genuine article - would anyone suggest otherwise, or would he be investigated, if he was white? He's got a few hundred thousand votes too, so no disgrace. It's a pity the Democrats didn't give him a bit more funding, though I guess he got enough publicity.

S.C. Senate Candidate Alvin Greene Cleared In Finance Investigation | News One

#11 B_crackoff, Nov 3, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  12. hypoc8

hypoc8 Member

I'm really surprised this idiot got as many votes as he did. Kinda scary in my opinion.

13. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Yeah... Greene is a tool. Not the sharpest knife in the silverware cabinet. But to put his futile election efforts in perspective, Christine O'Donnell got roughly 40% support in Delaware, and Sharron Angle still managed to get around 44% in Nevada even though they lost. There's a lot of stupid going around in our country.

More proof that we need to legalize marijuana if you ask me. :biggrin:

#13 B_VinylBoy, Nov 3, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  14. hypoc8

hypoc8 Member

My boss voted for him because he didn't want Jim DeMint re-elected.

I think I would have voted for the guy running as an independant rather than this moron.

15. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    I suspect they're really only interested in discussing this particular idiot ("of color") VBoy. :wink:

16. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

I guess they thought anyone's better than DeMint they couldn't bear to vote Green.

Haha, my friend's 15 year old son was brought home by the police yesterday after smoking a phat one in the street. I think he'd agree.

Draft saved Draft deleted