always aware of where "it" is...strange?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by wristthickxl, Sep 28, 2005.

1. wristthickxl

wristthickxl Active Member

Albums:
    Hey folks,

I recently went out a couple of weeks ago with a couple, i.e. two new friends.

They are aware of my size (we met at a nude beach) and asked over dinner if I wouldn't mind just answering some of their questions about what it's like to be so well-endowed. I said sure...

anyhoo, to get to my question to you guys:...they laughed when I said that one of the odd things about having a dick the size of mine is that I am always aware of where it is...

What I mean by that is simple: because I have such a wide dick, the base of it takes up almost all of the space between my two legs in my groin region unless I spread my legs quite far apart.

This isn't always very comfortable...and because of the length, I usually know where my dick is: if it's hanging, or getting scrunched up, or is pushing up against my pants, etc.

Both of them, average hung, didn't have this feeling at all....so my question to all of you is: can you identify with this? do you know what I mean?

Recently, I've returned to wearing boxers after feeling like my cock spent too much time scrunched up. But this has accentuated the sensation I am referring to, of always knowing where it is: on hot days, it expands down my left leg for example. Right now, as I'm typing this, it's scrunched up and pushing against my upper thigh.

Do some of you also have the feeling that you always know where it is, or perhaps better put, that it causes some minor irritation or whatever that reminds you that it's there?

And one other question: I am thin and sometimes guys have joked that my dick is the biggest thing on my body. This is clearly not true.....but sometimes I do feel like it's the center of my body, the gravitational center.

Does anyone else feel that too??

Thanks for the input.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Absolutely, wt. Absolutely.

3. Alley Blue

Gold Member

This is so funny, because being a grower, i've always wondered how a "shower" can walk around without noticing all that dick in there pants :bigsmile:.

I have a feeling most growers rarely notice the positioning of or "feel" there dicks in their pants. I know I never think about it until it grows into a semi.

4. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Err...I'm slightly above average, and I always know where mine is. I dunno why havin a big cock or a small cock would change that.

5. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I don't know either, but I never feel it or am "aware" of it. At least not until it becomes noticable.

6. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Yeah, I've been noticing it alot more lately, even though it's only 4 1/2 inches, I can always feel it on my leg, etc

7. wristthickxl

Albums:
    Thanks guys for the sarcastic remarks but

1. this is supposed to be a support group

and

2. it would be great to hear from other men who are more than average or slightly above average in that department...

the responses to my query remind me of a comment a friend once made to me....this friend is hung average at best and saw a man adjusting his package on the street and said, "that's disgusting, why do some men do that."...I thought to myself but didn't say it: okay, if your dick is only a couple of inches long, then it's always in the same place, doesn't move around, etc. he clearly had no comprehension of why other men would need to do that

8. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I'm sitting here reading this and going "this is EXACTLY what I mean!" I'm 2 inches long when soft ( a proud 2inches I might add :p .......and a very proud 8 when hard!) and my balls are always close to my body. I'm happy to say my package never moves around......even when I sit!

9. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

I wasn't being sarcastic dude. I'm bein serious. I feel mine all the time.

10. singerboy

singerboy New Member

Albums:
    I am not the biggest guy here, but Yes, Yes , I know where it is at all times. And, so does everone else, with the way I wear my pants. But, yes, I know what you are talking about.

11. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

It's right where I left it.

12. D_Dick_Dock_Doe

D_Dick_Dock_Doe Account Disabled

I feel the need to respond to two issues here.

1. Being "aware" of your cock: I am definitely aware of it. I don't wear boxers because I don't like my package shifting around all the time, but that doesn't mean that I don't know that it's there. I wouldn't go so far as to say that it feels like my gravitational center. Now the center of my attention, perhaps... :evilgrin:

2. Adjusting in public: IMO, having a big one is not an excuse for rude or inappropriate behavior, regrdless of how fun the inappropriate behavior may appear to be. :evilgrin: Sometimes you feel the need to adjust yourself - that is totally natural. However, adjusting yourself in public is not appropriate - regardless of the size of the package. Take it to the restroom, or do it somewhere in private. If not, you just end up looking like you're groping yourself all the time.

Ok I'm done. :p

13. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I might be guilty of short, sarcastic remarks on this board all right but be assured, wt, that my response to your original post was that you are right on the mark! :hi:

I've often noticed that other men seem oblivious to their package while I catch myself being almost constantly aware of my crotch's positioning and potential display. I'm a freeballer with a very wide flaccid penis and large, low hangers.

'Nuff said.

14. wristthickxl

Albums:
    No worries Pecker...I knew your response was sincere:)

Glad this generating some discussion...and to know that I'm not the only one who feels this way...

15. Pappy

Pappy Member

I am aware of the position of mine at all times and so are the people around me. I am especially aware of it's position if it is scrunched up or in a binding position. I'm both long and thick when soft and I am of very thin build so it is very obvious where it's at all the time.

16. FUNINTHESUN

FUNINTHESUN Active Member

Albums:
    I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF WHERE HE'S AT. I AM VERY LONG AND THICK ALSO WHEN FLACID-A SHOWER. EVEN LIKE GETTING IN MY TRUCK I HAVE TO HOLD IT UP SO IT DOESN'T GET UNDER MY LEG AND SIT ON HIM. MY GF IS ALWAYS KIDDING WITH MY HOW IT GETS IN THE WAY SOMETIMES.

17. bif9x65

bif9x65 New Member

:hi: I'm a shower also.

Even when I wore briefs...it showed.

I made the switch from briefs to boxers a couple years ago. As a result, I am always aware of where it is.

I envy the guys with the big low hangers...the guys that say "Balls down the right leg, dick down the left.

my ballsack is high and tight. form a lump my thickish limp 4.5-5 incher hangs over= it always shows.

I made the switch cause in the hot climate where I live I was always getting rashes. And comments about my bulge. so I figured if it was gonna show anyway and to help fend off the rashes I might as well be comfortable.

Well... being comfortable physically and being comfortable mentally are two different things!

But I'm getting there.

18. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:

I concur with WristThickXL, Pecker, and Pappy. I am very aware of where my penis and balls are at all times. I sit differently, have to discreetly while lowering myself to sit, just as I bend at the waist I grasp myself from side/below and hold up a bit to sit and sit down quickly (proving that with practise, the hand is often quicker than the eye and most folks never notice my "lifting action" to sit), can't shift in a seat without moving a bit, and have to hold it all up when I go to the bathroom and sit. How I present myself in my slacks, etc. I have to be aware of where my genitalia is positioned. It does not occupy my thought process...it is more a reflex action/habitual action now. Sort of like a computer program running in the background...lol. I am a tad bit bowlegged anyway, so that helps. As I have mentioned before in other posts, I have been a practising nudist for many years (when time and circumstance allow), and that is wonderful because that is when I don't really have to think about where everything is hanging and how it looks to others. In clothes I do my best to "minimize" my size by wearing rather larger cut, three pleat slacks, and while at work, except from behind my desk, I almost never remove my coat. I don't wear stripes or pinstripe suits, but always a shade of gray or navy or black on occassion. Minimizes shadows and a bit more camoflage. Even so I still show a very prominent bulge in anyone looks, but that is about all I can do and I long ago learned to accept that. I do not own a pair of jeans, but do own a few pair of farmer type coveralls that are very baggy and certainly "not in style". I think very long, baggy shorts with pleats are the greatest thing in the summer...lol. I wear very baggy, heavy champion or russell brand gym sweats to the gym. It can be 105 outside and that is what I go to the gym in. So yes, I can say I am very aware of where my endowement is at all times and I do have to adjust my life accordingly. I hope everyone is well.

19. nitsud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I know what you mean. Durining the hot season, I go cammando. Its the best thing, besides being nude, to air out and less sweat. I hate it when "it" sticks to my thigh.

I had a friend tell me one time to adjust my self. It was down my left leg and I was wearing boxers. She thought that guys always carried themself like you were wearing bikini underwear.

20. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Whether in a jock, briefs (ick), boxers or freeballing, I ALWAYS know where he and his two friends are, and what they are up (or down) to. My crotch is just a part of my total, daily consciousness. Always.

Draft saved Draft deleted