always aware of where "it" is...strange?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by wristthickxl@Sep 28 2005, 05:04 PM
No worries Pecker...I knew your response was sincere:)

Glad this generating some discussion...and to know that I'm not the only one who feels this way...
[post=347270]Quoted post[/post]​

So...yer sayin I was the sarcastic one?

mimosurfDutch

Expert Member
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@Sep 28 2005, 06:34 PM
Err...I'm slightly above average, and I always know where mine is. I dunno why havin a big cock or a small cock would change that.
[post=347230]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe cause there is more surface area on larger ones?

BayouREUben

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not extremely big either (3.5-4x5" soft, 6-6.5x6-6.25" hard), but I have to adjust it quite a bit, and I notice how it is positioned a lot.

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i am very thick and am always aware of the situation down there in my conscious moments. i sweat a lot between my legs and need tomake sure i wear supportive, absorbant underwear...always cotton..or go commando if i think my trousers will allow enough airflow to keep the area dry and avoid rashes..
as far as adjusting in public? i have to postion things just right before i leave my home, so i seldom need to rearrange things...

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I'm another one who always knows exactly where things are. Partly because I can always feel where it is because of the bulk etc; partly because I make sure it stays where I put it.

One advantage of wearing a well-fitting jockstrap is that once I position myself in it (upwards towards my belt) I know that this is where it is going to stay whatever I'm doing.

Adjustments in my case are nearly always concerned with managing erections, and all it tends to amount to is a slight tug at my belt so he can pass on up underneath it. Just occasionally a quick moment of pressure from my wrist or forearm at centre shaft is also needed to help force him upwards (and to make it easier for the foreskin to retract). In a way adjustments are easier for a big guy because you are operating at some distance from your crotch and it is therefore much less obvious. Or so I hope.

If I have to make the odd adjustment right at the crotch, for instance if I think that part of my ball sac has 'escaped', I bear with the discomfort and wait until I can do it in private.

A long soft penis may well be easier to manage, even if it grows a lot when becoming hard; if you wear the right clothes it can't point any and every way as a smaller one might.

Cottonfield

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by wristthickxl@Sep 28 2005, 10:29 AM
Hey folks,

What I mean by that is simple: because I have such a wide dick, the base of it takes up almost all of the space between my two legs in my groin region unless I spread my legs quite far apart.

This isn't always very comfortable...Recently, I've returned to wearing boxers after feeling like my cock spent too much time scrunched up. ....it causes some minor irritation .....
[post=347182]Quoted post[/post]​

Could I just ask, of WT or any of the other posters who spoke of being pinched or of sitting on it or having to hold it up on the toilet or whatever, -- are these comments only, or complaints? That is, do you wish your dick were different, so that the things you noted did not happen to you?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I thought this topic sounded familiar. Sure enough, on the local news last night:

"It's 11:00 pm. Do you know where your children are?" :rofl:

wristthickxl

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi Cottonfield,

I wouldn't characterize my comments as complaints...It was more of a query...

One of the posters here used the word I was searching for: bulk. I think if you have as much in that department as some of us do, it makes itself known....

But I was simply inquiring as to whether or not I was the only one with this feeling or if others had it too...

To answer your question directly: I don't know if I would want my penis to be of a different size. The whole thing is, no pun intended, a double-edged sword.

On the one hand, if I am in a sauna or at a club or at a party, I get almost any man I want. That is a real treat. Being gay and being so well-endowed is, frankly, a bit like having won the lottery. And I'm very grateful for that and I never forget it. But it was just dumb luck and I keep that in mind too, trying to treat everyone interested kindly...

On the other hand, there are a lot of disadvantages to it. Penis envy, being reduced to just a dick (I live overseas and am known in town as "the American with the huge dick")...I find it sometimes embarrasing to know that people I meet already know something private about me (that's why I finally said, oh, the hell with it and posted pics on the Net). The other disadvantage - and the other reason for the pictures I posted - is that about 85% to 90% of men can't or won't take me anally. That is very frustrating. And then there is the topic I generated here, just generally being aware of the thing flopping around..

So, that was the long answer to your question. The short answer is that I would probably prefer to have a cock that wasn't as thick as the one I have, trading in my thickness for more length though I am already quite long. But even if your cock is extremely long, you don't always have to completely penetrate your partner, whether it be a man or a woman. But if it is extremely thick, there is little you can do to change that for your partner. That said, I'm grateful for what I have.

Funny enough, the two other men I know who have extremely wide and thick cocks are also too big for their partners. All three of us (all gay) do not have anal sex at home...and that is frustrating indeed.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by wristthickxl@Sep 29 2005, 02:55 PM
To answer your question directly: I don't know if I would want my penis to be of a different size. The whole thing is, no pun intended, a double-edged sword.
[post=347489]Quoted post[/post]​

It was only after coming here and reading posts like yours, that I realized how ideal being a grower really is. Its just like having a switch blade. It springs into action when its time to be used :p.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like many people who have responded to this topic I am very aware of where my cock and balls are and how it may appear if someone takes a look at it. At the gym I like to make sure I have lots of support and somewhat baggy cargo shorts or sweat pants. at work i wear khakis, jeans or slacks with boxer briefs to i don't bulge. there is always a time where my size will grow to a very large semi size if i am excited or stimulated during the day, so the careful dress helps me prevent showing too much if i am say 8 or 9" semi in my pants. all of this has been learnt over the years from mis haps i have experienced: freeballing in sweats once and showing an obvious tent pole, getting an erection at work in inadequat pants and being confimed to my desk for long periods because of this. huge wood at the nude beach etc. all of this has happened over the years so i've learned to avoid being in those situations again.

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Sep 29 2005, 10:25 AM
I thought this topic sounded familiar.  Sure enough, on the local news last night:

"It's 11:00 pm.  Do you know where your children are?"  :rofl:
[post=347474]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmm... They say that here in Boston too. Only here its at 10pm on WB.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, absolutely, I'm constantly aware of where it is and what it's doing, just like my other four limbs.

mission594

Just Browsing
Media
Hi guys, I'm new here. but to answer your question I am very aware of how and where I'm hanging. I never wear underwear of any kind. and usually wear jeans at work. at home I'm always nude.

oldredneck

Experimental Member
Media
Since my soft cock and my balls hang low, I am always aware of their location. When walking, they can be felt swinging and bouncing off my thigh. When climbing stairs, they roll between my thighs. If I sit down without adjusting, they get smashed. If I sit for a long time and then stand up, there is the pain of them peeling off my thigh. If I sleep in the wrong position, they get smashed. If I happen to forget about them for a while, I will be reminded of them when I notice someone staring at my crotch.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My balls give me a very full looking crotch.
well..it *is* full, and yah i'm aware of it in my pants at all times.

barron

Sexy Member
Media
I guess it depends for me. On hot days when things get sticky I am more aware than on regular days. I'm also more conscious of it when I freeball than just wearing boxers. Finally, I hate when it gets bunched up in boxers and pants when I sit down.

I can easily see how a guy who hangs long or is a shower would be more conscious of where his dick is positioned.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Speaking of always being aware of where your penis is, I've always been able to consciously think about it and know, but since I've begun doing PE (stretching and jelquing) regularly, it makes me aware without having to think first -- it seems to keep me thinking about it. It holds back lots more blood and this bigger flaccid naturally makes its feeling a more constant thing. The routine takes time, but it's well worth the time and effort! lol

:eyes: Luke

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm always aware of where he is-- but not always aware of how much he's showing.

Also-- I do find it strange that some guys are always grabbing themselves-- even when there is visibly nothing there...always makes me think "he shoulda powdered it if it itches that much"