always aware of your cock

Smallprivate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ha, Its funny but I'm always aware but for different reasons…I'm sitting on the sofa now- I honestly don't feel anything, sitting- walking-so sensations transmitting from my dick at all :smile:. BUT when I'm wearing shorts or pants and my crotch is visible to others- I'm definitely obsessed, 110% aware….of how I look down there, I don't want to look flat, like I don't have a dick. lol

frogman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I'm working, or sitting, then no, I'm concentrating on what I'm doing. But when I'm walking, most definitely. Even if not in boxers or commando, always aware it's there, moving, and visible.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mostly unaware of it when I dress left, which feels natural and comfortable. Always aware of it if I dress right or it shifts right on its own. Self conscious of it when someone's eyes stay down there too long.

D

deleted871301

Not if i'm focused at work unless I catch someone looking down there. I work in a very non-sexual environment!

Outside of work... Always! I love it when I catch both men and women taking a quick peek at my bulge. The women usually give me a big smile and the men usually make eye contact as they walk past. That makes me even more aware of it :)

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
all the time, it's always there and I always look down to see if I'm showing/bulging. I shouldn't care, "hey everyone, here's a huge bulge, there you go," but I feel a little shameful sometimes. At the gym especially, the girls usually always look, some give an apparent "put that thing away" look and others bite their lip sometimes and follow me around the gym :) I wear ergowear and body aware stuff that hold me good and puts me a little forward, but I can't stand sitting on my balls or having my head rub on anything, years of boxer shorts desensitized my glans, but the last 6 or so years of these other briefs etc. have brought back a lovely shiny glans! Sometimes I feel it with every step when I walk.