Always horny, NEVER fully satisfied!!!!.....

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Clarice N Flaytable, Dec 4, 2010.

1. D_Clarice N Flaytable

OK here goes, I dont know if theres a thread like this already but if there is my apologies for starting another one...

So my thing is Im a very sexual female, I want sex everyday all day if I could have it that way, the older Im getting the more I want it and I just turned 31 so its not like Im a dinosaur or anything in that nature ( not trying to offend the older crowd).. so my problem is that my other half is always to tired to want sex??!!!... he would rather watch tv and fall asleep, I can be infront of him naked as I been plenty of times or I can even whip my breast out and just start playing with them and NOTHING from the peanut gallery...

So my question is, does anyone else have this problem with their partner wether its male or female?? Does this mean hes not sexually attractive to me anymore or can it be that he has lost his mojo and maybe needs to go to the Dr to get an evaluation... because Im very very sexually frustrated and I dont know how much longer I can hold off before I go straying...

Fyi:.. hes the only man Ive ever been with so its getting harder for me as the days goes by... help I appreciate any comments..

2. Zonia

Zonia New Member

ii KNO iiM ALWAYZ HORNEY 2 iiT NEVA FAiiLZ WAT iiZ THA CURE???????????????

3. D_Clarice N Flaytable

The cure is a man to actually care about satisfying his girl before he satifies himself..

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is a myth that all men are horn dogs and easily lured into sex. Some dudes are just not horny.

5. deedsforfun

deedsforfun Member

Albums:

I'll handle it. Just give me a shout. Im ready everyday, 3 times a day.

To help you, some guys get that way if they've been gettin it alot. We get satisfied and we're good till it swells again.

I can only speak for myself, but Ive been that way before, but its usually when Ive gone 3 or 4 days fuckin twice a day or something. Im usually good everyday though.

I always say, if you dont scratch her itch, someone else will. Hang in there....or give me a shout:biggrin1:

6. D_Clarice N Flaytable

Well he was horny when he was trying to get in my pants and now that its his and hes marrued to it, its like whatever to him?!!!.. all dudes are always horny!!.. thats a given..

7. D_Clarice N Flaytable

see with that I wouldnt have a problem if we were going at it like bunnies, tgen Id be kinda of selfish putting this thread up saying he never fully satisfies me but its tye total opposite, we have gone months without nothing and it always because he to damn tired!!..

8. luv2suc

luv2suc New Member

Albums:

Hey wait 'til you reach 40!!
    I'm hornier than ever :tongue:

How old's your man?
    Is he having problems at work?
    Financial worries?
    How long have you two been together?
    Do you have kids?
    How long has this 'problem' been going on?

Just some of the basic questions you need to ask.

If you have kids, is there any way relatives could have them for a weekend?
    Have that weekend away, just the two of you.

You need to communicate with your man, too.

There's a problem, albeit temporary, which can be sorted without drastic behaviour which, if taken, could ruin your relationship.

9. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sinfullysweet...I feel for you! Was married and we had sex like once or twice a year! Sometimes even less as difficult as it is to imagine that! I was and still am always horny! It just about killed me over time and it just kept getting worse. I ended my marriage because of it. I wish Id nipped it in the bud way back when. As the years passed it became impossible to fix no matter what I tried.

Don't stop trying. Do whatever it takes to fix it and find out what makes his motor run. Ask him.

Sometimes it has nothing to do with libido - it can be a control mechanism as well, or because the other person is depressed, or a side effect of a medication...there are lots of reasons. Try and figure it out. Good luck.

10. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

11. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

At lest you know how I feel. :redface:

12. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    I guess u should talk to him and tell him that it would be nice if he put a little more effort, explaining to him that u need a little more attention from him

13. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Would he allow you to have an open relationship so you can date somebody else as well?

14. willowderby

willowderby New Member

Albums:
    men always get bored after a while, have you tries spicing it up with underwaear or something kinky?

15. deedsforfun

deedsforfun Member

Albums:
    Ive been married for 13yrs and been with her for 15....and I never get bored.
    We fuck everyday unless something gets in the way, or somebodies sick etc.... and we've been known to do it even then...depending on the level of sickness.
    Lot of times twice a day.
    Somethings wrong. It could be work, stress, tons of things. Although for us, when we were severly stressed....we turned to sex to relieve it.

Its hard to tell. I cant understand why months at a time with nothing. And you're cute. Dont know. Just let me handle it for you.
    Badgirl, I can help you too :wink:

16. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well I always appreciate the offer but I took care of that over two years ago when I left the bastard LOL! Quite happy with the way things are now I must say - but...is there really such a thing as ENOUGH sex??? I'm starting to believe the answer is NO - LOL!

17. D_iu7ypioj

D_iu7ypioj New Member

Ohh how I would like to be the solution to your problem. I love satisfying a woman who cant get enough...its just so much fun!

18. PerfectlySexy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Most people get bored. A friend of mine today said any relationship over 3 years is going to have some cheating. I think that's a bit cynical but the prevalence of infidelity is very high,which suggests people are looking for something in addition to their married life. So yeah, have a talk, and if that leads no where you may want to get some counseling. Sending him to a doctor may not be good, even if it is a medical issue, best to approach it together. Get some counseling and let the counselor suggest he get he get checked out.

And I know everyone is supposed to encourage marriages to stay together at all costs, but seriously, if things don't improve, and you don't have kids, consider the possibility that things have just run their course and you'd both be happier moving on. It's been known to happen, as badgirl22, among others, can attest.

19. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

There is NEVER enough sex. Never, ever.

20. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

A lot of couples have mismatched libidos. It's like every couple is compatible in many ways, but it seems like every couple has 1 or 2 ways in which they don't mesh. For you, it seems to be libido.

As I see it, your options are:

1. Open relationship so you can have more than one partner and not expect him to meet all your sexual needs. This can work if he's open to openness, you two have good communication skills, and you can find other partner(s).

2. Separate and go your different ways so you can find somebody whose libido matches yours. You may miss him in some ways, but if having sex often matters to you that much, then this might be your best bet.

3. Ask him if something is getting in the way. Do you have unresolved relationship issues that keep him from feeling amorous? Is he depressed or stressed? Is he not attracted to you? Does he only want sex in certain ways? Or maybe he just has a low libido.

Good luck!

Draft saved Draft deleted