Always looking for Bulges!

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lately, I have noticed that i can never seem to walk past or be near another guy without looking down at his crotch. I mean, since I'm gay, I have always done this occasionally. But recently, it's becoming obsessive. All the time! Whether at work, at church, etc. It's like before I even notice a man's face or body or anything else, I'm checking to see if there's a dick print in his pants. And if there is a bulge, oh my god, I can't take my eyes off it! Is this normal? Am I some type of pervert or something? Feedback please.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am straight but I also look at the crotch area regularly. As a freeballer, I prefer to see swing rather than bulge. Bulge can be socks enhancing the package, swing can't.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Inked, you are beautiful, bud. Marry me and come to Texas!! hee hee...

luchoarg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HEy, SWING LOW, I do the samething, not big deal for me... I agree with SPEEDOMIKE: PERFECTLY NORMAL!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're so right, Hanger2. I prefer to see swing too, but since most men wear underwear, the best I usually will see is an outline. But at least you still know it's real with an outline. Especially when you can see the shape of the head. I go crazy for that! LOL. Hey, if you're straight, why do you like seeing guys' dicks swinging? LOL, just curious.

Last edited:

Lately, I have noticed that i can never seem to walk past or be near another guy without looking down at his crotch. I mean, since I'm gay, I have always done this occasionally. But recently, it's becoming obsessive. All the time! Whether at work, at church, etc. It's like before I even notice a man's face or body or anything else, I'm checking to see if there's a dick print in his pants. And if there is a bulge, oh my god, I can't take my eyes off it! Is this normal? Am I some type of pervert or something? Feedback please.

man, i thought i was a lone perv as well!:rolleyes:

yes, i check out guys packages all the time too... sometimes i get caught, and that's a bit awkward...

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Image is everything. At least that is what TV commercials are all about.

For myself, I love to look.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're so right, Hanger2. I prefer to see swing too, but since most men wear underwear, the best I usually will see is an outline. But at least you still know it's real with an outline. Especially when you can see the shape of the head. I go crazy for that! LOL. Hey, if you're straight, why do you like seeing guys' dicks swinging? LOL, just curious.

I think that most guys look at other guys' crotches, possibly to compare. I am a long-time freeballer and well-hung, so I enjoy the feeling of my own swinging in my shorts. I also don't try to hide it. I guess that I look for others of similar habits, not to meet them but purely to see others doing the same. If I see someone showing skin inside their shorts I will look at that too. That also doesn't need me to be gay.

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am totally ALWAYS on the hunt for a big bulge, I think its alright to do this.
Makes life more interesting x