Always Sunny season finale

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Geffarde Phartsmeller, Nov 15, 2007.

1. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Anyone else watch It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia? The season finale is tonight and I was wondering what people thought of this past season? I've enjoyed it. The gang has been as a-moral as ever. My only gripe is that there wasn't any storyline carried through the season. Obviously it's not anything like a normal show but it would've been nice to see some connection between the episodes. Stand alone shows are fun, to a point, but alot can be done with plots.

But seriously, small fault. It's funny as hell and I have a hard time describing it to people. Those who haven't seen it yet are missing out!

2. transformer_99

Gold Member

I've watched it as well, it's ok, but it's one of those shows I only watch if I have nothing to do, even there, I might prefer sleep to it.

3. Calcium

Calcium New Member

Albums:
    This season was about as hard is it could get without shoving stuff up its ass.

4. Herrmann

Herrmann Member

I've just discovered this bunch - they're crazier than the group on "Reno 911"!!! I'll have to catch past episodes in reruns/DVD.

5. snoozan

Gold Member

best. TV show. ever.

it doesn't hurt that it takes in philadelphia, which is the area when i grew up.

and you can buy the episodes on iTunes and DVD!

6. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Agreed. Best show ever. It's crazy like Reno 911! but moreso because those guys are atleast cops. Gotta have SOME boundries as a cop. Bar owners need nothing

Draft saved Draft deleted