Always Sunny season finale

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Geffarde Phartsmeller, Nov 15, 2007.

1. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Anyone else watch It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia? The season finale is tonight and I was wondering what people thought of this past season? I've enjoyed it. The gang has been as a-moral as ever. My only gripe is that there wasn't any storyline carried through the season. Obviously it's not anything like a normal show but it would've been nice to see some connection between the episodes. Stand alone shows are fun, to a point, but alot can be done with plots.

But seriously, small fault. It's funny as hell and I have a hard time describing it to people. Those who haven't seen it yet are missing out!

2. transformer_99

Gold Member

I've watched it as well, it's ok, but it's one of those shows I only watch if I have nothing to do, even there, I might prefer sleep to it.

3. Calcium

Calcium Member

Albums:
    This season was about as hard is it could get without shoving stuff up its ass.

4. Herrmann

Herrmann Member

I've just discovered this bunch - they're crazier than the group on "Reno 911"!!! I'll have to catch past episodes in reruns/DVD.

5. snoozan

Gold Member

best. TV show. ever.

it doesn't hurt that it takes in philadelphia, which is the area when i grew up.

and you can buy the episodes on iTunes and DVD!

6. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Agreed. Best show ever. It's crazy like Reno 911! but moreso because those guys are atleast cops. Gotta have SOME boundries as a cop. Bar owners need nothing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice