Always thinking of sex....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Fluoridia Bidet, Apr 4, 2007.

1. D_Fluoridia Bidet

D_Fluoridia Bidet New Member

Yeah I know I have been saying this for awhile that I am sexually frustrated but.... here goes

I am still a virgin of course and I want to have sex already. Day in and day out all I think of is having sex with a guy. I just imagine how it would feel to have a guy with a hot hard throbbing erection, sliding inside me for the first time. I want to feel the hot friction when he starts to get really aroused and begins to go faster stretching me. I can't help it I can feel my heat in between my legs everyday growing getting hotter, more swollen. Masturbating just doesn't do it for me anymore, I need to feel a body and some lips kissing me and hands.

I use to be afraid if a guy touched me or if someone talked about sex. I would always be shy and unwilling to express myself sexually. But now it's different I feel more open and I feel like I need it not want it. But I am saving myself for marriage and I guess it wouldn't feel right giving it up just to anyone.

So anyways I am just wondering is it unhealthy to keep going on like this everyday or is it bad to think about dirty thoughts like everyday? Is it really unhealthy?

2. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Do you go with your beliefs which are imposed, unnatural and man-made.
    Or accept your natural urges?
    The choice is yours.

3. D_Fluoridia Bidet

I assume u mean my morals... I guess I have to let them go? Not sure if that's what u mean?

4. dicklittle

dicklittle Member

Albums:
    Well its important to do whatever makes YOU happy. Many times people hold back due to the fear of being judged by others. I respect what you have done though. Its hard to not give in to temptation. Sometimes it just feels good to put your inhibitions aside and just be yourself.

5. fak_et

fak_et New Member

6. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I'll answer the last 2 questions: No and no. (Other) people are hornier than you think. Completely normal and doesn't do you any harm.

As for what you should do... none of us can answer that. I could trot out some "trite-and-true" expression, but really, you'll figure out what you want (although I will say it's "want", and not "need") without our help. Just be safe when it does happen.

7. D_Fluoridia Bidet

I understand what you mean, sometimes I feel like it's not healthy or normal to think about sex 24/7....

Sorry about that then... didn't mean to make another thread about this... I was just venting and need some advice lol

True not only is it hard to stay this way sometimes I just feel like screaming my head of and grabbing the nearest thing with a penis ^_^

anyways you guys are really great and supportive I can't tell anyone else about myself being a closet freak hehe

8. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    The "freaks" are the people who try to make you think that sex isn't healthy or normal.You sound like a typical horny teenager to me but don't rush into your first experience.Take your time and be careful. :cool:

9. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    Chrissy...are you a biological female? If you're young and strong and healthy, of course, you think about sex 24/7. Other people out here have made informative comments about safe sex, etc. I often think of threads like this as bogus...bunches of teenagers goofing on us older people. So what? Have fun kids!

10. viking1

Gold Member

It's normal for some people, but maybe not for others. I have gone through 30+ years of a high sex drive. I even asked a doctor one time if there was something that could be done (other than practicing my hand grip regularly)
    to lower sex drive. I have at times just felt overwhelmed by this.

I too, have had a fear of having casual sex. I mean with all the std's and unwanted pregnancy to deal with. I just haven't yet found the right woman for a long term relationship. I am getting older now, but I am still hopeful.

11. Love-it

Gold Member

Hell no! More power to you.

12. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Waiting for marriage, what for? Losing your virginity doesn't mean you're somehow a bad person or less marriageable. If a guy wasn't interested in you because you weren't a virgin that would be a judgement on him not on you.

13. D_Fluoridia Bidet

I never really thought of it as this way. I thought of it more like it's special and it's only for him and that he shouldn't expect you to be a lose whore or something like that. But what you said it kinda opened my mind a little bit because I never saw it that way.

14. modernluv

modernluv New Member

If you do find that special guy and have sex w/only him for the rest of your life, will you wish you had other sexual experiences when you had the chance?
    Personally I feel there's nothing wrong with sex between consenting adults - married, bf and gf, just hooking up, whatever. It doesn't hurt anyone and girl, it feels really, really good. I'm just saying is all. :wink:
    Good luck.

15. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

No, it's not abnormal.

When I managed to knock it down to 23/7, I found that I had all sorts of time to get things done. It really mystified everyone around me, as they were still on a 24/7 schedule.

16. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

And I meant its not abnormal. Its wrong to have the church or whoever tell you that thinking about sex is bad.

(Nearly) Everybody wants sex. If you do it safely then that is the most important thing. Unfortunately, there is very little education on sex, never mind on SAFE sex.

And I'm not saying you should abandon your morals but maybe (some of) the morals someone else is telling you to abide are an obstacle to happiness and not the path to it.

17. kiska69

kiska69 New Member

healthy
    ur sexually frustrated but ur not the only one
    and ur not the only one saving up for marriage

you have a choice, u can give into temptation and ffuck fuck fuck and hopefully have mass expereinces of good sex
    OR
    you can save ur self for marriage and have ur sex mean sumthing more on wedding nite

choice is yours are u willing to wait?
    and i feel the same way
    well at least thinking about it , i need my fix, i havent gotten any in like 2 months!

18. D_Fluoridia Bidet

glad I am not the only one that feels this way, well my feelings subsided and they are at a normal level now. Unlike what was it two weeks ago.... I was going to sex up anything that was long and hard just jump any dudes bones.... Man I was too desperate

19. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I don't think it is unhealthy: we (almost) all feel the need of sex.

The only advice I can give you is to avoid to give out yourself to the first one that asks for it, because first time can be something very special, if you just find the right person.

Fall in love and you will understand what I mean.

20. LeeEJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    The first time with a person really should be special, I agree.

One other thing to consider would be whether you want that to be the first time in all respects. That is, should a penis be the first object to penetrate your hymen, or should you work up to it by using something(s) else?

And if you want to prepare instead, do you want to do it on your own, or have a partner be there for support & comfort?

Draft saved Draft deleted