Always wondering about the size if people's cocks...you?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by str8bro1, Jan 5, 2012.

1. str8bro1

str8bro1 Member

I've always felt odd for wanting to know the size of my friends dicks. I know their bicep size and other body proportions so why not. Bit most days I wonder about how common this really is. Maybe I'm just a freak. Perhaps it grew out of my adolescent years where my buddies and I were not at all ashes of our cocks and compared them and even even touched eachothers like young men. Now as an adult I sorta feel odd for not seeing or knowing my closest friends cocks. I feel not as close to them because of it. Lol I'm really screwed up. Lol

2. bigirishman

bigirishman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    No not screwed up. All men are obsessed with and love cock

3. lbmaine

Gold Member

I have to agree. All my life I've been obsessed with seeing other guys cocks...locker room, gloryholes, adult theatres, nude beaches...you name it. And I have to admit, I've played with a "few"....LOL

4. n52b30

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    everyone wants to know lol yur not alone

5. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I like to know the size of cocks, whether they're cut or not and lately, what kind of underwear (if any) they wear....boxers or briefs.

6. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

not alone at all.

7. aqua-illusion

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm the same...all things cock...long? short? foreskin? big balls? cum lots? cum little? boxers? briefs? commando? lol!! :)

8. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You just perfectly described me! lol!

9. bulgelover

bulgelover Member

all the time.

10. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Same here. Since puberty, I always liked looking at men in swimsuits at the beach, especially when they wore knit or stretch suits that showed the details of their bulge. Still crazy after all these years!

11. Water dragon

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have always been checking guys out, wondering and guessing what's under the 5mm of cloth that is wraped so nicely around their strong thighs. *wonderlust sigh*
    It's natural that people make comparisons to others sexual or nonsexual things.

12. Str8jockjerking

Str8jockjerking Active Member

Albums:
    I think most guys are like that. We all take a peek when we have the chance. When out and about and I notice a nice looking guy, especially when he has a big bulge or vpl, my mind starts to wander. I wonder what he looks like naked. How big is his cock. What he looks like laying in bed, sheets at his knees and his head thrown back eyes closed, hand wrapped around his cock slowly sliding up and down his shaft and he's moaning with pleasure the way all us hornys guy do when masturbate. :wank:

#12 Str8jockjerking, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  13. houtx48

Gold Member

Proof reading does not take much time...........

14. str8bro1

str8bro1 Member

Wow that was arousing!

Now let me clarify a second - it's not all the time that I have these thoughts but more so as I'm getting to know a friend. I think I may cross a line internally because I tend to view the familiarity of a friends cock as a sign of genuine brotherhood and trust. It somehow has become a validation of sorts. My current best friend is extremely private about his dick and here I thought that best friends shouldn't have these "hang up" around each other. Anyway me being straight I have always felt confused as to why it matters so much to me with those I'm closest to. Still - I really enjoy comparing cocks and always wonder what having a long cock would feel like. Jacking it would be amazing I think. But what straight guy admits this shit? I can honestly say that pussy is by far the most perfect place for a cock but can also say - a huge dick is amazingly powerful, manly, masculine, and I can hardly NOT look and stare when I see one. and if I'm evenore honest would want to hold it in my hand.

15. jaketaz20002

jaketaz20002 Member

Albums:
    I'm the same way I always think about that 2.
    when I see a good looking guy that is the first thing I think about

16. rustre59

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I suspect that all guys have these thoughts cross their mind at some point. How much time is spent on those thoughts is probably based on where you find yourself on the Kinsey scale. Someone mostly str8 probably pays little attention to the thought, while someone more gay may take that thought all the way into an action of some kind.

I'm somewhere in middle, myself. When I see an attractive guy, my eyes do a quick check of the equipment. If everything looks good, my mind could wander further...what's he look like naked? hard? having sex with a woman? or what would it be like to stroke with him?

So, if you're screwed up...many of us are, too.

17. NudePreston

NudePreston Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Gents:

Firstly--i'm a gay nudist. So I do have a skewed vision. However--I have noticed something; ALL MEN LOOK!

Men--gay or straight--are curious beasts. Always sizing up the competition.

In centuries of past--the male was the protector. He had to always assess the situation. Determine what each person, animal and situation was safe and/or a danger. And what would the competition be for ______ (whatever) would be.

All men sneak a peek now and then at the urinal. It always makes me laugh when guys pull up to a urinal on the far end and then turn sideways and 'hug' the porcelain. My theory is; they look--therefore, they know the guys next to them will look... and they're afraid of the concept. (Sort of the same theory behind a politition that is a fanatic against Gay Rights, etc., is really a closeted gay. And will be caught in a sting-operation later.)

I drive a convertable up and down the state of Florida all the time... totally nude. (love it!) And I have noticed 100% of the time--women NEVER look at the driver of the vehicle next to them. 99% of the men look--when they're not on the phone.

In short -- MEN ARE CURIOUS -- and it doesn't make you gay or a perv... just normal! (admit it--and a healthier mental status is in your future!)

That's my 2-cents on the issue.

Happy NUDE year! :wink::loser:

#17 NudePreston, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  18. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    ty ty ty i thought i was the only going on 45 yo nudest i am hung and i like to look and i like to show off.
    nothing wrong with being curious also nothing wrong with having a wife or girlfriend but liking cocks so many men so little time

19. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    i am true in my heart to the one i am with but I love to play I would rather play knowing my partner knows that i play than cheat

20. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc Active Member

Albums:
    Me too and that's how I came up with this screen name...

Draft saved Draft deleted