1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Alyssa Milano's Strike

Discussion in 'Politics' started by twoton, May 14, 2019.

1. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know where to put this. It's not really a Women's Issue, it's not really Politics, or Relationships.

I think Alyssa Milano's idea of a sex strike is based on a couple huge misconceptions (ha ha....pun).

1. That men, being denied sex, will dedicate themselves to the cause simply to have sex again. The unfortunate truth is, guys are pretty well capable of handling the situation when necessary. And as we know from the Ask a Straight Man forum, all men will turn gay in the absence of female sexuality.

2. There are a lot of women who enjoy sex. The denial is going to hit them, too. Especially after hackers release the malware that's going to disable Hitachi Magic Wands on a worldwide scale.

Frankly, I think it's a strike that's not going to get very far. Probably not even as far as Occupy Wall Street did.

2. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Alyssa Milano has been busy reading ancient Greek comedy classics between female empowerment pamphlets.

Lysistrata - Wikipedia

3. halcyondays

halcyondays Superior Member

Albums:
    Abortion. It's politics. More effective than denying sex to men would be to leave newborn babies which are result of these ridiculous heartbeat laws in their carriers on the steps of the state capitols or governor's mansions responsible.

If the government forces women to have babies the government owns those babies.

gr8gatsby likes this.
  4. ronin001

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    Crap, I was away for a few days ; or I would have posted that . Good man / good classical Greek reference

keenobserver and thirteenbyseven like this.
  5. b.c.

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The only women who'll be forced to have babies will be those who won't have the means or MONEY to get around the laws - like the wealthy and WELL TO DO have ALWAYS DONE... Trump INCLUDED.

The latter will STILL manage to take care of their little "secrets" behind closed doors and with well paid "family doctors" forever at their beck and call... all "wink wink, nod nod, say no more" like.

sargon20 likes this.
  6. wallyj84

wallyj84 Superior Member

Didn't a sex strike help stop a civil war in Liberia or someplace?

7. TexanStar

Gold Member

You could've posted something about the abortion bill, but Alyssa Milano's sex strike is what you found newsworthy?

sargon20 and Enid like this.
  8. cuckboy

cuckboy Expert Member

Who's allyssa Milano?
    Oh that's right. A washed up actress from a lame ass 80s show.

coopturn likes this.
  9. cuckboy

cuckboy Expert Member

It will likely be a taxpayers problem. Just like all the welfare babies we all support.

10. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes. If I had meant to post about the abortion bill, I would've posted about the abortion bill. There are already several threads about it.

DiomedesXVI likes this.
  11. Perados

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think the word strike is wrong...

At the end she demands more or less the same as the church: don't have sex. - in her case "if you can't be sure about your relation" in case of the church "before marriage"

And she is right, more or less. I would say "make sure you don't get pregnant". This should count independent from laws about abortion.

I think the arguement "it's my body and my freedom to desire about my reproduction cycle" only counts partly.
    Reproduction includes two people and depending on the argumentation even a third party.

While I agree no one can force a woman to do an abortion and agree with the right for abortion, I disagree with the argument it's the woman's desition only. While the ultimate desition should be with the woman, there still should be consequences.

It definitely is a complex topic.

12. Perados

Gold Member

Albums:
    My questions are...

1. If a woman wants the abortion, but the man doesn't. Should it be legal to deny an abortion? - doesn't the man has the same right to demand the birth of the child just as the woman?
    The problem would be that the woman would have to take care for the child for at least 9 month.

2. If the man doesn't want the child but the woman does, should it be common an that the man has to pay less for the child? - it's been the failure of both that's why the costs and care should be shared. But if one party denies a legal option, why does the other party still has to carry the full 50%?

13. halcyondays

Albums:
    No the father doesn't have the right because it's not his body doing the gestating.

If the father doesn't want the child he should be allowed to sign away all parental rights and responsibilities but only if he and the mother are not married and not a couple. (I knew a few guys who did this long ago when they got casual sex partners pregnant who decided to keep their babies. Legally the fathers could not have any contact with the child unless the mother allowed it.)

If you're a couple and you get your woman pregnant you're on the hook if she wants to keep the child. No court in the land is going to oversee the household budget to make sure a married father and mother pay equally to raise their children based on who wanted them and who didn't.

14. StormfrontFL

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm pretty sure more people know of her than have ever heard of you.

Alyssa Milano - IMDb

15. StormfrontFL

Gold Member

Albums:
    So since there is no exception for rape I assume the government will foot the bill for the care of the child until the age of 18? Why should a woman be expected to pay for the care of a child she never wanted to make and was forced to have?

16. Klingsor

Gold Member

Albums:
    Alyssa Milano has denied me sex for years now. :(

And I'm not even talking about the restraining orders.

17. Perados

Gold Member

Albums:
    while I agree, you may notice the discrepancy as, don't you?

It needs two to make a baby, but the desitions about it are with the mother only, the first 9 month.

In total it's more difficult than many want to make it look like.
    [/quote]

If the father doesn't want the child he should be allowed to sign away all parental rights and responsibilities but only if he and the mother are not married and not a couple. (I knew a few guys who did this long ago when they got casual sex partners pregnant who decided to keep their babies. Legally the fathers could not have any contact with the child unless the mother allowed it.)
    If you're a couple and you get your woman pregnant you're on the hook if she wants to keep the child. No court in the land is going to oversee the household budget to make sure a married father and mother pay equally to raise their children based on who wanted them and who didn't.[/QUOTE]
    Why?
    If the husband doesn't want a child, maybe even had a vasectomy, but they get pregnant and the mother keeps the child... what if they divorce, does he has to pay for this child as well?

18. sargon20

Gold Member

b.c. and halcyondays like this.
  19. halcyondays

Albums:
    It's not difficult at all. It takes two to procreate but only one gestates and that sex has the right to decide to carry the pregnancy to term or not because it's her body not his. Not yours. Not mine. Not another woman's.

In many jurisdictions where abortion is legal a woman does not have full choice for all nine months. Here in the US under Roe v Wade the fetus begins to get civil rights at 28 weeks when more than 90% of fetuses survive outside the uterus.

Read Fetal viability - Wikipedia

Yes he does if it's his child the court orders it. Child support is family law.

The only form of birth control which is 100% effective is abstinence. Men who want zero risk should not have sex with women.

20. Perados

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, it's her body... and she desires about an abortion.
    But it still remains complicated because it includes two parties. No matter what.
    the reason are health issues and the moral question of "killing" an 8 month old baby ;)
    And this creates a problem...
    The husband doesn't want a child, the woman refuse to do an abortion.
    Why should he care for the child?
    Why?
    It's the woman's body.. if they have full control over it, shouldn't they carry the full burden of protection?

If I own a car and refuse to lock it up, it's me who has to pay the costs if it gets stolen...

That's what I think makes it complicated.

If you argue a woman has full control of her body and abortion is legal, you can't argue men have to carry 50% of the consequences.
    Sure, it's logical that you can't force a woman to do, or not to do an abortion, but it doesn't has to mean man have to accept it without "compensation".

Gj816 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice