am #2 on ratemyschlong.com

wristthickxl

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey friends, figured you folks are just about the only friends with whom I can share a new achievement: three new pictures of mine were in the top 20 cocks out of 27,000 on www.ratemyschlong.com. Today, one picture is now at number 2. Feeling good today:)....Hope you fellow LPSGers are pleased too:)

61_

Congrats man. I cant seem to get my pic out of the midranges...its a real testament to get yours in the top 10! Way to go!

zaphod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had three of my pictures in the top 20, one got to #4, but after a while, my score settled to around 7.9 on the better pictures. I'm not even exceptionally large, just a bit over 7 inches. This is not something that you brag about to your co-workers.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Meh, I'm sketchy about those sites. Like, yer either way narcissistic, or have low self esteem that you want boosted. I don't get it. But like, don't get me wrong, I still love lookin at the rate a cock sites. But to post a picture seriously...eh. ME and my mom posted her picture on hotornot.com as a joke. Which is different than doin it ferreal, yah?

EDIT: Also...no offense brah, but it's not that impressive. I mean, against the competition there, and on sites like that, yer a lot better than most. But not really impressive in my opinion. *hides before the lynch mob gets here*