Am I a bad Person

Lifter_35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh I would bet a big part of me banging her is to get back at him, I think he is a complete asshole. Even if there was a chance that I wouldn't be ok with him as one of my best friends shouldn't he try and respect my feelings. I was hurt and he used the things I told him when I was upset or angry with her to get her to not want to date me anymore. You know like the things you tell your friends just to blow off steam. Yeah but she could be useing us but I don't have any emotions invested in it so i can't get hurt so I am pretty cool with it.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lifter_35 said:
he used the things I told him when I was upset or angry with her to get her to not want to date me anymore.

While I may not totaly agree with what your friend did with the information he possessed, "All is fair in love and war" - I am sure you are familiar with this saying.

Would you do the same had the tables been turned? Will you ever do something like this - i.e., use the information available to the best of your advantage to obtain what you want?

bigbens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nomad said:
You both are bad people.

Your question is illogical, too. Whether or not she is cheating on her boyfriend (i.e., her behavior) doesn't have anything to do with whether you are a bad person. It's the fact that you are knowingly engaging in it with her, and knowingly doing so in deceit of your mutual friend, that makes you a bad person.

That is, if this story is even true and you're not a troll.

Hold it. Are you actually saying that something found on the Internet might not be true. Come on, you can't be serious. :wink:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yhtang said:
They don't count if I am getting it or receiving it !!

Hey, let anyone that I think I'm exclusive with give a handjob to another and let me catch them, I'll re-evaluate that relationship on the spot/fly. Yeah, obviously that person doesn't care about my re-evaluation of anything, but it puts a whole new spin on how I envision anything that would involve the future, I'd do it for nothing more than for my own sanity. I'd be less apt to have a heart about anything that would involve her, she has just been downgraded from lover to something I would consider little more than a sperm receptacle to beat off into and that's if I could stand to be around her that long. It's not jealousy or anger, even being hurt, just knowing where you stand.