Am I A Bisexual Because I Get Aroused When I Let Guys Masturbate To Me On Webcam?

masskonfuzion

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't help but get turned on when I show my body and see them get hard and cum. I can't ever imagine letting someone fuck me or anything like that but the thought of stroking and edging a cock really turns me on. Also the thought of seeing a nice ass bending over while stroking him while playing with their ass really arouses me. Is it normal to feel that way and still be considered a straight guy or do I need to come to terms with the fact that I'm not 100% straight?

Pistol

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
"Normal" isn't a word that needs to be used in the context of sexuality. You are what you are, and there's nothing wrong with it. I know lots of straight-identified guys to get turned on by certain things that might not be considered "straight". That's ok. There's like three things at play: who you do (sex), how you present (sexual identity), and how you feel/who you want to do (sexual orientation). They don't have to be all the same. For example, your identity might be straight but your orientation might be a little bi. Nothing wrong with that. I know I lot of guys who would use "heteroflexible" as a word to describe their orientation when their spilling over into the bi spectrum.

There is no requirement, to be bisexual, that you have a romantic/emotional connection to both sexes. There's a definition by bisexual activist Robyn Ochs: “I call myself bisexual because I acknowledge that I have in myself the potential to be attracted—romantically and/or sexually—to people of more than one sex and/or gender, not necessarily at the same time, not necessarily in the same way, and not necessarily to the same degree.”

Bisexuality is a spectrum, and includes such orientations as heteroflexible/homoflexible (sexual interactions with same/opposite sex are rare or context specific) and other examples of what's been called "lopsided" bisexuality. Being emotionally/romantically attracted to the opposite sex but only sexually attracted to the same sex is actually pretty common, especially for straight-identified bi men. (I'm the opposite: emotionally and sexually to men, sexually to women). But many of these men resist the "bi" label because they don't believe it applies to them, or because of some internalized shame or homophobia. As more people on the "spectrum" come out as bi, this will be less of an issue. (It would also help if the gays stop being bi-exclusionary and claiming bi doesn't exist or is a pit stop to being gay, and it would help if there straights stop being bi-phobic! But I digress...

Anyway, embrace yourself. Whatever you are, it's all good.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Its "normal" in so much as we are sexual beings and "normal" in that there are things that turn us on.
Be "normal" and explore what turns you on, seeing naked men, guys having sex with each other, even you being involved in some personal contact with another guy; there are no rules or labels for this