Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, it can be gross. If you look at the videos, you may think that all gays are into ass-eating and anal sex. That certainly is not the case. (I think ass-eating feels pretty good, but I wouldn't want to kiss someone after he did that nor would I want to suck a cock after it had been up an ass.) I like that my big cock can make someone happy to have it way up inside him. And I would not be averse to have someone put it to me, as long as it was in a loving manner. But it's only an occasional thing when the mood is right.

D

deleted3782

Hey, it can be gross. If you look at the videos, you may think that all gays are into ass-eating and anal sex.

I thought those were just the straight guys getting paid to be gay for videos that were posted on dudetube! Those guys have done more in their 15 minutes of fame than I have done in a lifetime.

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What a load of rubbish, when I first came out and full of questions there were half a dozen couples in my uni LGB that had 0 penetrative sex, ALOT of guys just don't like it, it's that simple. In fact that LGB dispelled so many myths that I was carrying around in my head.

I enjoy anal because of the connection you feel with your partner, a vagina does feel better but when I'm in love with someone I need to have that connection, but srlsy Dylz stop spreading misinformation

"misinformation"? did you read my post? i am fully aware that a lot of guys just dont like it - i simply said that MOST people do, which, sorry, is fact. the half a dozen couples in your "uni lgb", whatever the fuck that means, are not representative of the entire population (nor does it mean that these half dozen comprised the majority of even that small subpopulation -- were they?).

the FACT that penetrative sex is so prominent among MOST (i will even spell it out for you again so as not to make you angry: NOT ALL) people is probably what underlies the prevalent assumption that gays necessarily like anal, just as people commonly assume that straight people must be into vaginal sex (the most convenient form of heterosexual penetrative sex).

bottom line: learn to read, dont put words in my mouth, dont get inflamed about nothing.

kingmicah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, the only part about anal sex I really like is that I get off thinking about how great am making the other person feel. If they're moaning and telling me to not stop, I'm not going to stop until they finish.

Not everyone likes anal sex. I thought it was kind of... meh for a while. My earlier teen years, at least. I disliked a lot of things about sex then, but now I've grown and changed significantly. You'll find your sexual niche, don't worry.

Guardian100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"your "uni lgb", whatever the fuck that means,
Univeristy Lesbian GAY Bisexual group, it's a large group for students and people in the city.

"

the FACT that penetrative sex is so prominent among MOST

And I'm sure it isn't, and don't patronise me little boy.

Last edited:

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
being sure that the majority of all people including heterosexuals (again with the "reading and understanding my post" point) do not enjoy and partake in penetrative sex is borderline delusion. come down from your fantasy-land, use common sense and look at some facts before attacking me for "spreading misinformation". if you dont want me to patronize you, perhaps consider not leaving me rude replies yourself. this includes not calling me a "little boy" as if i am the one among us who has failed to show a capacity for reasoning

ShyGuy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I use to think and still have the same feelings. Although I enjoy fun with guys I lose my erection when it comes to anal. The same would be true with women, altho Ive never done anal with one. Truth be told, if Im gonna penetrate, I prefer to do it with women. But then again, i never had an amazing experience with a guy in that regard. So if youre weird, youre not alone.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm constantly surprised at the number of women who do so just to please their man. Many gay guys don't have anal sex and are satisfied with their situation.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You don't give much information. But it seems you don't like being the bottom. Do you like being the top? For some reason, I get the impression you haven't had much experience with either.