Am I a Grower or a Shower?

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i'm a grower.

damn dude. rippledmuscledad, i'd be proud to have you as a dad.
that autofellatio pic is VERY cool!

sexy.

E

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I am definitely a grower but for some reason most people comment of how big I look in my jeans when I am flaccid....Oh agree w/emu about ripplemuscledad....Wow I just hope I could have a body like that when I get your age, hell - I wish I had a body like yours now....I thought my body was good but yours is awesome....

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank's guy's.... I love having a huge cock...as does everyone that see's it... I workout out hard on my bod to stay young looking.... I eat healthy, don't drink... But most of all I cum 3 to 4 times everyday... that keep's me young looking and the pipe's clean....Just be good to yourself and workout.... we have one body and we can make it look as good as we want....:cool: MASTURBATE!!!!!

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I'm about 8x7 hard, nothing to frown at, but soft, I can measure at just about 2 inches. I showed someone a pic on yahoo earlier, and she said she literally laughed out loud at how small I can get it... it is pretty wild. However, the slightest bit of a turn on will get me a nice soft 6 inches that sticks around for a while. Irregardless I think I qualify as a grower based on what I said first...

Macarion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AboutAverage said:
I'm about 8x7 hard, nothing to frown at, but soft, I can measure at just about 2 inches. I showed someone a pic on yahoo earlier, and she said she literally laughed out loud at how small I can get it... it is pretty wild. However, the slightest bit of a turn on will get me a nice soft 6 inches that sticks around for a while. Irregardless I think I qualify as a grower based on what I said first...

I am exactly like you dude

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
5" shows well and growing 3" is a good ratio so I would say you are both a shower and a grower.
To me a shower is impressive but soft or hard length-wise there isnt much difference as in minimal growth. The other extreme is the 2"er that really doesnt show well but has a high growing ratio and therefore 'a grower'.