am i a monster

7andahalfby6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
think my cock really is fat, nothing like some here i guess, but no girl has seen anything like it, am i a monster?

D_one lap down

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't worry, mines even worse. And actually females love it. Know why? Its so thick its always a super tight and initially painful squeeze, and after your in its rubbing against their g spot almost nonstop if you know how to work it.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
id say both of you look around 6" girth, which is pretty big girth, yes.. but sorry, alot of big claims being thrown around in here , and the pics dont add up, lol, but yes you got a big dick

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: You must be new here. You have a penis that is well above average and guaranteed to please most women if you use it right. :cool: I would not however, categorize you as a monster. I am not trying to be mean, cause you damn sure ain't small or even average either. :wink: You've got a big cock, but it's not a monster.

Quercusone has what I would consider a monster cock. :cool:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Your cock could definitely make a woman have some reservations about letting you loose in her lovebox. Gentility should be on your mind whenever you're about to use your cock on someone. Good luck, happy sexcapades!:wink:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Such an innnnnnnteresting monster, too. My stars, if an innnnnnnnteresting monster can't have an innnnnnnnnteresting penis, then I don't know what things are coming to.