Am I a size Queen? If I am is that a bad thing?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by BBWTedEBear, Jul 19, 2007.

1. BBWTedEBear

BBWTedEBear Member

Albums:
    Am I a size queen? If I am is that bad thing?
    First I would like to give a big shout out to all of the members of LPSG. I've only been a member of this site for about a year now and I really need to understand what is the definition of a size queen.

All I know is that when it cums (lol) to great sex, bigger is better and more satisfying. I have dated men of all sizes, shapes, and colors. But the ones that I remember and sometimes still fantasize about are the ones who were hung. Even anal sex to me hurts less when my partner has length and girth.

Knowing this I dare ask this burning question: Am I a size queen? If so, do that make me a bad person because of my personal preference? I am seriously confused on this subject, and I would appreciate some feed back on this subject. I have read more threads than I have ever posted, and I know some of you can be harsh. Please understand that this question I ask is not meant to be insulting or ignorant to anyone. It is merely a cry out for knowledge on a subject that I know very little about. Please enlighten me and not bash me for my ignorance.
    Sincerely
    BBWTedEBear

2. 50%more

50%more New Member

Albums:
    Being a size queen is not a bad thing. Hello. Welcome.

3. BBWTedEBear

BBWTedEBear Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the reply 50. Just took a peek at your gallery and all I can say is you go boy!

4. Lorablack

Lorablack New Member

Being a size queen is a very good thing!!

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

We've all got our preferences, I doubt any of the women on here would knock you for being a size queen. I think being a size queen is fine as long as one isn't a horrible bitch to guys who aren't hung like a horse.

6. BBWTedEBear

BBWTedEBear Member

Albums:
    Trust and believe I do not discriminate due to size at all. The size of mans cock is like snow: U never know how many inches you are going to get or how long it will last! LOL:biggrin1:

7. confusedman

confusedman New Member

Albums:
    size queens are hot,but probably i wouldn't want a long term relatioship with one of them.

8. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i think you will know if it NEVER gets big enough.
    always wanting bigger...it is a fetish kinda.

9. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

Not a bad thing at all. Just personal preference.

10. Principessa

Gold Member

Yup, sounds like you are a size queen; and no that is not a bad thing.

The only people who think being a size queen is a bad thing are the little dicked guys you have no interest in and the women who prefer little cocks. I'm not quite sure why women get their knickers in a twist about us girls who like our men hung. :confused: It's not like we will ever be after the same guys. :rolleyes:

I'm a size queen too. :smile: Welcome to the club girlfriend!

11. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

Sounds like you are, and welcome amongst us... :D

...or to put it in my own words from a musing I did a long time ago on this site (can't find the post to link, so just copied in from my journal where I had it handy).

"Yes, I am a size queen if that is how you wish to label me. I do prefer the expression "everything queen" instead. Meaning that yes, size is important and I have a hard time seeing myself move into another relationship with a guy that is not pleasing me physically and sexually. For me part of that pleasure comes from his size - no need to mince words about that. Certainly not all - but an important enough part that I can't overlook it.

Does that mean I'll settle with just any guy because he has a big cock? No, not at all. All the other factors that are important need to be there too - intellect; humor; being able to laugh, play and do silly things together; going out to dinner; see friends and have them like him and vice versa; common goals in life and all that jazz.

Does that mean a guy with all those right qualities but with an average or slightly below average cock has no chance whatsoever. Hmm... Tough one... I'll not rule out that I could eventually settle with such a guy if everything but the cock size was there - but I have a nagging feeling I wouldn't be or feel satisfied in the long run. Good sex is important to me, being sexually satisfied is important - and a not so small part of my sexual satisfaction comes from being with a bigger guy.

So - perhaps not 100% size queen - but damn close to it..."

12. 5incher

5incher Member

no a size queen is not a bad thing i love them! and i am not hung:smile:

13. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

Yes Jesus taught us that being size queen is a staight ticket to hell. The good thing about that is that hell's full of horse hung studs. Make sure you pack plenty of lubes. Better believe it.

14. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Even anal sex to me hurts less when my partner has length and girth.

:confused:

15. Principessa

Gold Member

Having experienced both, a guy who is say 5.5" in length or less is often prone to sharp thrusting, (aka jack rabbit sex :mad: ) as opposed to the deep long strokes that a longer thicker cock executes with ease.

16. xxnineinchxx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    being a "size queen" is definitly NOT bad!:wink:

+

it is simply wonderful that u know what u like and want!

go on!:smile:

17. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Being a size queen isn't a bad thing when you are getting the big one. When you are stuck with average or less, it can be pretty frustrating.

18. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I tend to agree with NJQT with this one, and yes welcome to the club!!!

Ditto on the "I am a sizequeen too"!!!!!

19. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

It isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but it can be. It all depends on how it affects your life. A size preference is one thing. A size requirement is another. There is a difference.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with a preference. We all have preferences of all kinds, but it is just one factor among many, and being willing to sacrifice one preference for another is part of the dating experience. Not every partner is going to have every quality you want. Preferring they have certain qualities, even ostensibly shallow ones like this, is normal, and, in fact, good. It means you have standards and won’t fall for just any guy.

If it is a requirement, then we enter dangerous territory. I am not willing to say that even making it a requirement is necessarily a bad thing. But it may be. As I said earlier, it depends on how it affects your life. If you have trouble getting into or staying in relationships due to your size requirement then it is a bad thing. (For example, if you are not willing to enter into a relationship until you know his size, or while in a relationship you are frequently wondering about other guys’ sizes and if they would satisfy you more.)

Let me give a personal example. I have a relative who will only date tall men. Her requirement is that a guy be six feet tall before she will go out with him. That is a requirement, not a preference. She gets asked out frequently by guys, but by guys shorter than sex feet and turns them down. Then she sits home nearly every weekend crying because she has no dates. This is how a requirement can be a bad thing. How many good and decent men has she turned down over this? How many meaningful relationships has she missed?

20. whatireallywant

Gold Member

:lmao:

Somehow I am no longer afraid of going to hell... :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted