Am I a Troll

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
lmao! what a scream! you actually care what the people on this site think of you?! jeez ..this is a source of entertainment for me..what these people think of me and how they view me means absolutely nothing to me........keep things in perspective dude...

You're drunk though. Maybe baring your soul should wait until you're sober again? Just a thought.

GayBot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
good point... but I dont really care, my soel will feel the same tomorrow... reguardless of what others think of me... Its the bi boy I torment over that pushes me to the brink laddy... I cant get chat to work or id be imming now... apparrantly I have sufficient trollike qualities to bring about caution in those less adventurous (CANT SPELL) but what the hell, love me or hate me I am what I am ... to quote popeye

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
good point... but I dont really care, my soel will feel the same tomorrow... reguardless of what others think of me... Its the bi boy I torment over that pushes me to the brink laddy... I cant get chat to work or id be imming now... apparrantly I have sufficient trollike qualities to bring about caution in those less adventurous (CANT SPELL) but what the hell, love me or hate me I am what I am ... to quote popeye

lol very good

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Did it ever occur to you that unless you actually offer some comments or opinions, people here will have absolutely no opinion about you. Its sorta like calling a random phone number and asking whoever answers what they think of you.