Am I all boy?

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Growing up i always wondered if i was all boy or not.

I have incredibly feminine features, ei the features of a thin girl. My arms and legs, torso, and even my face are very similar to that of a girl, actually ive been mistaken for a girl several, several times.

I know there are girls mistaken for guys and vice versa, but it seems a little deeper with me, I've always looked like a little girl, and idk what to think about it. It's all common place for me, don't get me wrong, but still its a little peculiar.

what do you think? Do i have an extra chromosome or what?

There's at least one part of you that is very definitely ALL male. You're a man where it counts and you've got two functioning boys to keep him company. I hope you can take pride in that. Your body may be slim but that doesn't mean you're not a man.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Do i have an extra chromosome or what?

What.

If you had an extra X chromosome, you'd have Klinefelter's syndrome, and you'd probably have significantly smaller testicles and possibly increased breast size. Based on your gallery, I'd doubt you have Klinefelter's. :biggrin1:

Also, I don't think you look much like a girl based on your pictures. I've seen some guys who look much more effeminate (even clothed).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Growing up i always wondered if i was all boy or not. Why?

I have incredibly feminine features, ei the features of a thin girl. My arms and legs, torso, and even my face are very similar to that of a girl, actually ive been mistaken for a girl several, several times.
Sorry to burst your bubble dude but I checked out your gallery and you don't look at all feminine to me. Anybody that mistakes you for a chick, especially when you are in drag is either blind or stupid.

I know there are girls mistaken for guys and vice versa, but it seems a little deeper with me, I've always looked like a little girl, and idk what to think about it. It's all common place for me, don't get me wrong, but still its a little peculiar. Are you transgendered?

What do you think? Do i have an extra chromosome or what?

You do not have an extra chromosome!
Thinness does not equal feminine!
It sounds to me like you are one of the thousands of people who feels he is a woman tramped in a mans body. That may be something you wish to explore.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have been entertained by drag shows. Even if men in drag are not sexually attractive to me, some can sure perform!

I have heard that many of the men in drag are straight and wish neither to become transgendered nor to engage in sexual intercourse with other men. This is one of those very alien worlds for me, but I think we have to be as compassionate and tolerant as possible so that we are not contributing to yet another group of people feeling disaffected and alienated.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well Josh:
I have looked at your gallery and from what I have seen is a young man with a really great cock, which many probably wish they had. I don't see anything UNmanly about you, only that you are just young looking. Enjoy it since none of us stay that way as long as we would like.
You have the parts, just not the age to go with it yet. Your g/f, Smitty, should be proud of her man.
We all have a lot of both sexes in us (some may deny it) and there is nothing bad about that. Enjoy it and celebrate it. You're fine, man.
Congrats on a good looking package.

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
unless you have a huge clitoris or youre hiding a vagina under that thing, you're a guy

Love The Penis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Great! You are blessed with being thin........What on earth are you bitching about?
(You have a very nice cock dude. And as a bonus you HAVE A FORESKIN!)
...Rock on my brother!

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Believe me, that cock of yours is anything but feminine. Jeez-us. Bigger than mine.

You don't look like a girl at all to me. At most, you look gentle and sensitive, and that's a good thing. Your cock is probably bigger than most football jocks. Men come in all shapes, sizes, and types.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks a lot guys,

I'm not transgendered or anything, and ive never really wanted to have sex with a man. I've never felt manly, but ive never felt like a girl.
It's mostly just an appearance thing, and strangely enough when the sides of my head(not the top) are shaved it gives my face a more feminine look.

Anyway, thanks again guys, i feel better.

Digdug-lee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
<Bumping>
You are very fortunate to be so well endowed.
You have a beautiful penis and balls.
I love how it is thicker out at the end.
You have a very nice body overall.

I'd say you most likely just have an androgynous mind set...or mental wiring.
There are many people that have that state of mind functioning.
Its basically,a person feels like they arent either gender or they are both genders at the same time...its complicated.
It is an actual psychological state.
An androgynous person,usually are Bisexual also....**but,not necessarily so......androgynes usually feel and will describe themselves as being right inbetween genders...not feeling like they are either one....balanced.
It makes for a very interesting outlook on life.
I fluctuate a lot..in the way my brain works...my brain switches back and forth..from feeling very female to feeling androgynous.
I've never felt that I was masculine at all.
Its very confusing for me dealing with people,as in romantic concerns.
I feel attracted to both sexes..and sometimes to neither.

Gogiboy1

Just Browsing
Media
Hey There,

Firstly, I TOTALLY AGREE w/DigDug's Comment,& I feel, that you have one of the most GORGEOUS Cocks I have EVER seen, and the Balls to go with it...BE PROUD!
Secondly, you are gifted with a BEAUTIFUL FACIAL STRUCTURE, and as a former model and assistant casting agent, I can say that in all honesty, speaking from experience. You are a beautiful guy, and you have no reason to worry about yourself aesthetically. I would even go as far as to suggest that you look into doing some modeling if you are at MINIMUM 5'9", and THAT is even a tad shorter than what agencies look for, up to 6'3". If you do entertain the idea of it, you would look into contacting photographers who do HEAD SHOTS & Portfolio's for Actors & Models for "Test Shots"...usually they will charge you MINIMUM $, or even do for free, you just pay for the rolls of film & developing, since they too want to build up their Portfolios as do Models want to build up what we call "Books". If you don't find a photographer to do it for cheap or free, the typical cost can be anywhere from $150-350, depending on their forte & background, as well as your area.

You would bring about 4-5 DIFFERENT CHANGES of clothing of VARIOUS STYLES, so you can show different looks. Don't go too much into the same style...also, keep any inclination to wear any make-up to a BARE MINIMUM, if at all. IF you feel you need anything, keep it as natural looking as possible. IF you wish to do 1 set of WILD STUFF, make it tasteful, as to flatter you and not draw attention to what you may wear cosmetically, don't go for SHOCK VALUE or what you see some DRAG QUEENS wear make-up wise.

You are a VERY GOOD LOOKING GUY, and have a UNIQUE look, make it work for you, and above all...be happy inside, and be true to yourself, if you aren't hurting others, that's all that matters!

Don't worry about what others think you should look like, just be yourself.

I wish you My Best, in whatever path you choose in life, and wherever your life takes you!

Stay Happy, Healthy, and Kind !