am i allowed

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have just posted an infomercial on youtube, it shows locally on tv here. but i was lookin for some general feedback, its meant to be cheesy to the MAX. in the true infomercial style from a few years ago. the product really does work and feel free to look at the website, but the main thing is the content of the infomercial.
so anyway my question would be am i allowed to post a link here?

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anybody?
Just tryin not to break any rules.
although i guess i could just post it and let it ge ttaken down, i just didn`t wanna get banned.

Bajan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anybody?
Just tryin not to break any rules.
although i guess i could just post it and let it ge ttaken down, i just didn`t wanna get banned.

I've seen many other YouTube post here, if it is not blatently commercial or you are not trying to spam or use this as a platform for advertising I shouldn't see a problem with it.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd say do it and preface it with comment that it's an infomerical and give your reason(s) why you think it relevant to LPSG. If you have any business ties to the product then definitely disclose that.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd say do it and preface it with comment that it's an infomerical and give your reason(s) why you think it relevant to LPSG. If you have any business ties to the product then definitely disclose that.

Yeah thats kinda the point, the product itself is not relevant, i was just after some honest (not cruel) opinions on the actual commercial itself. Im not a member of any other forums and this would be the best way of gauging opinion?
I think i will post it with a preface as suggested and let the cards fall!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Via telepathy I'll transmit some "USA arrogance" to you. Just post it, then be prepared to apologize afterwards.

Seriously, you've got me interested now. Go!

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok will do, and thankyou arrogance received i feel like i should invade something now!(sorry I joke)
Any how gotta walk the dog as soon as im back i shall post a new thread with a link
Thanks

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can invade me, mate. :biggrin1:

(well, someone had to say it!!!)

Ok will do, and thankyou arrogance received i feel like i should invade something now!(sorry I joke)
Any how gotta walk the dog as soon as im back i shall post a new thread with a link
Thanks