Am I Annoying ?

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media

"The experts in the AmIAnnoying.com Quiz Department have determined that you are not annoying. That's nice, but what the hell are you then? You're not a monkey either. Nor are you a mango or a vile of crack. So what are you? Team Annoy's Bruce says: "I'm stumped."

There you have it, I'm not a vile of crack, darn.

Reactions: dreamer20

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quiz Results
  • The experts in the AmIAnnoying.com Quiz Department have determined that you are not annoying. That's nice, but what the hell are you then? You're not a monkey either. Nor are you a mango or a vile of crack. So what are you? Team Annoy's Bruce says: "I'm stumped."
  • Sounds like everyone gets the same form letter.

• And here I thought I was pure evil

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
  • Our professional examination has accurately assessed you as being an annoying person. Your peers don't respect you, but you get a great deal of empathy from them. Now that you are aware of your little problem, take some time each day to try and correct it. Team Annoy's Bruce advises "Choose a friend who is equally as annoying as you and practice being 'not annoying' to each other. The people who deal with you on a day-to-day basis will notice a difference within weeks and may even invite you out to lunch to celebrate your progress."
  • :biggrin:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
findfirefox said:
  • Our professional examination has accurately assessed you as being an annoying person. Your peers don't respect you, but you get a great deal of empathy from them. Now that you are aware of your little problem, take some time each day to try and correct it.
At least we now have definitive proof that the test works. :rolleyes:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
  • Our professional examination has accurately assessed you as being an annoying person. Your peers don't respect you, but you get a great deal of empathy from them. Now that you are aware of your little problem, take some time each day to try and correct it.
  • Nobody loves me :cry:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Quote:
Originally Posted by findfirefox

alex8 said:
[/list]At least we now have definitive proof that the test works. :rolleyes:
:laugh2:

How cruel of you Alex!:spank:

I think you are as sweet as a mango, firefox ,and not annoying at all, but perhaps that's just me.:wink:

lol dreamer20

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Quiz Results
  • We regret to inform you that test results indicate you are very annoying, but there is hope. If you fear that you won't know what to do during your journey towards not annoyingness, keep in mind that you are very smart. If you are not smart, hopefully you're at least self-sufficient. Team Annoy's Keith says: "You are a tough case, but if you learn to trust yourself, you will beat this annoying personality of yours by taking charge, eating healthy and giving yourself frequent pep talks." You are not alone, but you are dangerously close.
Time Spent: 2:59

Damn. Thought I'd be more annoying than that.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
  • Our professional examination has accurately assessed you as being an annoying person. Your peers don't respect you, but you get a great deal of empathy from them. Now that you are aware of your little problem, take some time each day to try and correct it. Team Annoy's Bruce advises "Choose a friend who is equally as annoying as you and practice being 'not annoying' to each other. The people who deal with you on a day-to-day basis will notice a difference within weeks and may even invite you out to lunch to celebrate your progress."

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, there goes THAT theory:

Quiz Results
  • The experts in the AmIAnnoying.com Quiz Department have determined that you are not annoying. That's nice, but what the hell are you then? You're not a monkey either. Nor are you a mango or a vile of crack. So what are you? Team Annoy's Bruce says: "I'm stumped."
Time Spent: 3:48

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The experts in the AmIAnnoying.com Quiz Department have determined that you are not annoying. That's nice, but what the hell are you then? You're not a monkey either. Nor are you a mango or a vile of crack. So what are you? Team Annoy's Bruce says: "I'm stumped."

:rolleyes:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quiz Results
Time Spent: 3:12

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh, c'mon!!! I KNOW I'm more annoying than THIS!

The experts in the AmIAnnoying.com Quiz Department have determined that you are not annoying. That's nice, but what the hell are you then? You're not a monkey either. Nor are you a mango or a vile of crack. So what are you? Team Annoy's Bruce says: "I'm stumped."

Arrrrg!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
  • We regret to inform you that test results indicate you are very annoying, but there is hope. If you fear that you won't know what to do during your journey towards not annoyingness, keep in mind that you are very smart. If you are not smart, hopefully you're at least self-sufficient. Team Annoy's Keith says: "You are a tough case, but if you learn to trust yourself, you will beat this annoying personality of yours by taking charge, eating healthy and giving yourself frequent pep talks." You are not alone, but you are dangerously close.
Time Spent: 3:37

YES!!! I am the most annoying of all.

*takes an annoying bow*

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dreamer20 said:
No. This thread is not about your mother.
dreamer20 said:
Yes, well I bet my mother is more annoying than yours. BTW here are some random "annoying related" thoughts--- if anyone can be bothered.

An ugly baby is a very nasty object - and the prettiest is frightful.
Queen Victoria

I only like what I do myself, and I have the courage to say so.
Regine (Inventor of the discotheque)

The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them. Queen Victoria

Family love is messy, clinging, and of an annoying and repetitive pattern, like bad wallpaper.
P. J. O'Rourke

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. Blaise Pascal

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump. I ran over and said: "Stop. Don't do it."
"Why shouldn't I?" he asked.
"Well, there's so much to live for!"
"Like what?"
"Are you religious?"
He said, "Yes."
I said, "Me too. Are you Christian or Buddhist?"
"Christian."
"Me too. Are you Catholic or Protestant?"
"Protestant."
"Me too. Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"
"Baptist."
"Wow. Me too. Are you
Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church
of the Lord?"
"
Baptist Church
of God."
"Me too. Are you original
Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church
of God?"
"Reformed
Baptist Church
of God."
"Me too. Are you Reformed
Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church
of God, Reformation of 1915?"
He said: "Reformed
Baptist Church
of God, Reformation of 1915."
I said: "Die, heretic scum," and pushed him off.

Jesus came upon a small crowd who had surrounded a young woman they believed to be an adulteress. They were preparing to stone her to death.
To calm the situation, Jesus said: "Whoever is without sin among you, let them cast the first stone."
Suddenly, an old lady at the back of the crowd picked up a huge rock and lobbed it at the young woman, scoring a direct hit on her head. The unfortunate young lady collapsed dead on the spot.
Jesus looked over towards the old lady and said: "Do you know, Mother, sometimes you really piss me off."

The typewriting machine, when played with expression, is no more annoying than the piano when played by a sister or near relation.
Oscar Wilde

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.
Elizabeth Taylor