Am I Annoying ?

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by dreamer20, Jun 19, 2006.

1. dreamer20

Gold Member

2. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

"The experts in the AmIAnnoying.com Quiz Department have determined that you are not annoying. That's nice, but what the hell are you then? You're not a monkey either. Nor are you a mango or a vile of crack. So what are you? Team Annoy's Bruce says: "I'm stumped."

There you have it, I'm not a vile of crack, darn.

3. jakeatolla

Gold Member

Albums:
    Quiz Results
    • The experts in the AmIAnnoying.com Quiz Department have determined that you are not annoying. That's nice, but what the hell are you then? You're not a monkey either. Nor are you a mango or a vile of crack. So what are you? Team Annoy's Bruce says: "I'm stumped."
    • Sounds like everyone gets the same form letter.

• And here I thought I was pure evil

4. findfirefox

Gold Member

• Our professional examination has accurately assessed you as being an annoying person. Your peers don't respect you, but you get a great deal of empathy from them. Now that you are aware of your little problem, take some time each day to try and correct it. Team Annoy's Bruce advises "Choose a friend who is equally as annoying as you and practice being 'not annoying' to each other. The people who deal with you on a day-to-day basis will notice a difference within weeks and may even invite you out to lunch to celebrate your progress."
    • :biggrin:

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I got an Annoying Error. Although invited to return I've decided it's too annoying.

6. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

At least we now have definitive proof that the test works. :rolleyes:

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

• Our professional examination has accurately assessed you as being an annoying person. Your peers don't respect you, but you get a great deal of empathy from them. Now that you are aware of your little problem, take some time each day to try and correct it.
    • Nobody loves me :cry:

8. davidjh7

Gold Member

I got a 66. But I'll try harder to be annoying, if you'd like...:biggrin1:

9. dreamer20

Gold Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by findfirefox
    • Our professional examination has accurately assessed you as being an annoying person. Your peers don't respect you, but you get a great deal of empathy from them. Now that you are aware of your little problem, take some time each day to try and correct it.

:laugh2:

How cruel of you Alex!:spank:

I think you are as sweet as a mango, firefox ,and not annoying at all, but perhaps that's just me.:wink:

lol dreamer20

10. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Quiz Results
    • We regret to inform you that test results indicate you are very annoying, but there is hope. If you fear that you won't know what to do during your journey towards not annoyingness, keep in mind that you are very smart. If you are not smart, hopefully you're at least self-sufficient. Team Annoy's Keith says: "You are a tough case, but if you learn to trust yourself, you will beat this annoying personality of yours by taking charge, eating healthy and giving yourself frequent pep talks." You are not alone, but you are dangerously close.
    Time Spent: 2:59

Damn. Thought I'd be more annoying than that.

11. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

• Our professional examination has accurately assessed you as being an annoying person. Your peers don't respect you, but you get a great deal of empathy from them. Now that you are aware of your little problem, take some time each day to try and correct it. Team Annoy's Bruce advises "Choose a friend who is equally as annoying as you and practice being 'not annoying' to each other. The people who deal with you on a day-to-day basis will notice a difference within weeks and may even invite you out to lunch to celebrate your progress."

12. findfirefox

Gold Member

OMG I ANNOYING? IF I USE CHTTLK WIL PEPLE THIK IM LES ANOYIN? OMGWTFLMFA WOOOOOO, I LOV CAPS,

I'm not annyoing at all, right? :rolleyes:

13. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Well, there goes THAT theory:

Quiz Results
    • The experts in the AmIAnnoying.com Quiz Department have determined that you are not annoying. That's nice, but what the hell are you then? You're not a monkey either. Nor are you a mango or a vile of crack. So what are you? Team Annoy's Bruce says: "I'm stumped."
    Time Spent: 3:48

14. Shelby

Gold Member

Shit, I don't have to take that test. The answer seems pretty plain.

15. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    I took the test. Anyone wanna guess my score?

16. Gisella

Gold Member

The experts in the AmIAnnoying.com Quiz Department have determined that you are not annoying. That's nice, but what the hell are you then? You're not a monkey either. Nor are you a mango or a vile of crack. So what are you? Team Annoy's Bruce says: "I'm stumped."

:rolleyes:

17. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Quiz Results
    Time Spent: 3:12

18. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, c'mon!!! I KNOW I'm more annoying than THIS!

The experts in the AmIAnnoying.com Quiz Department have determined that you are not annoying. That's nice, but what the hell are you then? You're not a monkey either. Nor are you a mango or a vile of crack. So what are you? Team Annoy's Bruce says: "I'm stumped."

Arrrrg!

19. Matthew

Gold Member

• We regret to inform you that test results indicate you are very annoying, but there is hope. If you fear that you won't know what to do during your journey towards not annoyingness, keep in mind that you are very smart. If you are not smart, hopefully you're at least self-sufficient. Team Annoy's Keith says: "You are a tough case, but if you learn to trust yourself, you will beat this annoying personality of yours by taking charge, eating healthy and giving yourself frequent pep talks." You are not alone, but you are dangerously close.
    Time Spent: 3:37

YES!!! I am the most annoying of all.

*takes an annoying bow*

20. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted