hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
novice_btm said:
novice_btm said:
Originally Posted by hypolimnas
One example of this, some of you may be interested to know, is the fact that I find myself annoyed at Novice's furriness, and feel the need to hold him down, and give him a decent shaving. Would anyone care to join me?
@ Flutter (hypolimnas): Hmm...:33: :mad: :twak:

@ Alex: Thank you! :flowers1: :smlove2:

Yeah, well Fluffy, I can be FUCKING annoying, and I think you're about ready the pounding you'll never forget. Assume the position! ...oh I see you are ready! :wink:

Alex: I think the shaving, especially of the ass, and ears, might just establish that Little Fluffy needs to learn a few lessons. I for one would like to see that 'pick me' attitude become a little more 'yes sir, it's my duty, sir'.

Of course, Alex, I must however defer to your exalted judgement when handling such novices:tongue:

Reactions: dreamer20

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by horsehung
Im a mortgage broker..so i always assume I am annoying u

alex8 said:
The use of a txtspk "u" at the end of that statement, the disparate capitalization of "i"/"I", and the missing apostrophe in "I'm" all annoy me, so I'm assuming you're right. :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

alex8 is always annoyed.

dannylloyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Our professional examination has accurately assessed you as being an annoying person. Your peers don't respect you, but you get a great deal of empathy from them. Now that you are aware of your little problem, take some time each day to try and correct it. Team Annoy's Bruce advises "Choose a friend who is equally as annoying as you and practice being 'not annoying' to each other. The people who deal with you on a day-to-day basis will notice a difference within weeks and may even invite you out to lunch to celebrate your progress."
Time Spent: 9:3

Hmm.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The test is annoying and too slow.
P.S. that $130 Happy Meal better come with a Happy Ending!

phantom73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
  • The experts in the AmIAnnoying.com Quiz Department have determined that you are not annoying. That's nice, but what the hell are you then? You're not a monkey either. Nor are you a mango or a vile of crack. So what are you? Team Annoy's Bruce says: "I'm stumped."

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Quiz Results

The experts in the AmIAnnoying.com Quiz Department have determined that you are not annoying. That's nice, but what the hell are you then? You're not a monkey either. Nor are you a mango or a vile of crack. So what are you? Team Annoy's Bruce says: "I'm stumped."

They spelled "vial" wrong. Do I get bonus points?

Foot Long Dong

1st Like
Media
Are You Annoying? (Quiz #4)
Once again, you can find out just how annoying you really are. Fill out the following questionnaire and the experts at AmIAnnoying.com will carefully tally your score. For the most accurate results, please answer each question honestly and whenever applicable, base your answers around your regular lifestyle. Your annoyingness will be judged with 15 easy questions.
Quiz Results
The experts in the AmIAnnoying.com Quiz Department have determined that you are not annoying. That's nice, but what the hell are you then? You're not a monkey either. Nor are you a mango or a vile of crack. So what are you? Team Annoy's Bruce says: "I'm stumped."
Time Spent: 5:10

I'm a slow reader...

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quiz Results
  • The experts in the AmIAnnoying.com Quiz Department have determined that you are not annoying. That's nice, but what the hell are you then? You're not a monkey either. Nor are you a mango or a vile of crack. So what are you? Team Annoy's Bruce says: "I'm stumped."
Time Spent: 4:2

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
  • Our professional examination has accurately assessed you as being an annoying person. Your peers don't respect you, but you get a great deal of empathy from them. Now that you are aware of your little problem, take some time each day to try and correct it. Team Annoy's Bruce advises "Choose a friend who is equally as annoying as you and practice being 'not annoying' to each other. The people who deal with you on a day-to-day basis will notice a difference within weeks and may even invite you out to lunch to celebrate your progress."
  • The Berrrrrrludddddddyy cheek!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The test is annoying and too slow.
P.S. that $130 Happy Meal better come with a Happy Ending!

Unfortunately mem0101 your readings were so far off the scale that your test had to be aborted.:saeek:

The experts couldn't risk blowing up all of that delicate scientific equipment now could they? :laugh2:

manfromperth007

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
  • Our professional examination has accurately assessed you as being an annoying person. Your peers don't respect you, but you get a great deal of empathy from them. Now that you are aware of your little problem, take some time each day to try and correct it. Team Annoy's Bruce advises "Choose a friend who is equally as annoying as you and practice being 'not annoying' to each other. The people who deal with you on a day-to-day basis will notice a difference within weeks and may even invite you out to lunch to celebrate your progress."
Time Spent: 2:38

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quiz Results

Time Spent: 6:15

W00T