Am I average or above?

Hi,

This is my first post and have some questions:

I am 25, and my penis is about 10" in length, about 6.25" in girth. I am caucasian. Am I average in size or above? The reason I ask is that I have a Thai girlfriend and she is about a foot shorter than me and she thinks I am huge, but then again, she is much smaller than me. Would I be considered big to a caucasian woman?

Also, I'm curious as to how much cum is average? I've been with my girlfriend for almost 3 years, we typically "do it" for 1-3 hours at a time. She does this technique of stopping me from cumming multiple times. Finally, when I do cum, I basically completely coat most of her face, by "shooting" massively about 8-10 times (keep in mind she is a lot smaller than me). We only see each other 2 or 3 times a week. So my question is, can this physically be done every day of the week or is there some sort of "recharge" period?

Last edited by a moderator:

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just so you don't get the wrong impression--about 5-6 inches is average. You sure have that covered -if you measured right-from the base to the tip (on top and slightly bone pressed.) Measuring along the side doesn't count!!
Damn, I sure wish I that that equipment! Notice the green with envy, LOL Cum varies, but you are doing great!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a question! 10 & 6.25 inches are the dream of every man!

yes and i would say that he is dreaming as well, as he hasnt posted a pic, of his cock for us to see but yet he wants us to give him our honest opinon about the size of his cock, why is it that most every time this question is ask there is usaly never a pic, to prove the size they have stated they are. advise to him here, even if a guy is small and post a pic, that is much better than saying how big you are but have to pic, yet want others opinon. i would say that you are below average and are not happy with your size, post a pic, and i will give my honest opinon. as usaly the big size quoted isnt the size that gets shown most of the time.

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That boy should pick up a ruler, find #10 and say again that his cock is 10" long. Honey, I've seen a lot of dick in my day and 8" is near miraculous. 10" is near impossible.

And you fuck for 1-3 hours. And you coat her face with cum.

Sure, I believe you. Every word.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With an equipment package like the topic originator stated he could also consider himself a small horse.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Additionally I noted that he has not responded to the "Show It" thread.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry, mate, but as most responders to this thread have pointed out, your post is bogus. "10 inches and are you average or more?", for god's sake! Where have you been living for 25 years? Fact is, you've got a little dick (nothing wrong with that) and simply get a bit of a kick from fantasy-posting. So do quite a lot of people. But don't expect to be taken seriously!

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick is 14" and i'm considered average. 10 inches is medically diagnosed as 'micropenis'. Also, 3 hours of sex is poor and the girl will surely leave you soon. Good luck with your future posts.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick is 14" and i'm considered average. 10 inches is medically diagnosed as 'micropenis'. Also, 3 hours of sex is poor and the girl will surely leave you soon. Good luck with your future posts.

LOL i was going to tell him hubby has 18 inches and most alway fucks me 3 days and nights straight at a time with out stoping, but didnt want him to feel like he wasnt normal or anything LOL, we are mean arent we lol.