Am i average or not?

the_gooners

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im so happy now, u all tellin me im above average, coz i thort i wasw under average, ihav no idea, thnx

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
People have said you are more than average. Is that not enough? Are you looking for compliments or something? I am a bit confused.

The pic is nice, you have a dick that is larger than 5.5 inches (avg), so just be happy. It looks fine. Does it work? Can you jerk off, and have sex? IF it does, and the girl/guy begs and moans.. then I say you have a great dick.:rolleyes:

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
Dear Gooners,

Your Phallus is certainly above average, in terms of both girth and length. As you know, the average Phallus is approximatekly six inches in length, and between four and six inches in circumference. Of course, these studies on "averages" vary.

A Phallus of 7.5 inches is, however, above average on any of the current "average" scales. Also, your Phallus appears to have a lovely thickness to it, which gives it a very aesthically pleasing quality. From your photographs, I am guessing your mid-shaft thickness is approximately 5.75 to 6.1 inches. Also, another very positive aspect of your Phallus is that its shaft thickness appears quite uniform throughout. This adds to the aesthetics of your Phallus, my dear.

If you had clearer photographs, I would be delighted to provide your Phallus with an in-depth review on my website.

For that matter, anyone of you young men is more than welcome to submit your Phallus to Mrs. Candy for review. I have a vast experience with the Phallus, and have devised a mathematical formula based on years of research to provid a Phallic Rating. More information is, of course, available on my website, Mrs. Candy's Perfect Phallus.

Always,
Mrs. Candy

www.perfectphallus.com