Am I average?

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey dudes and the occasionally curious peek-a-boo hottie ;)! I started a thread yesterday basically introducing myself and asking something I've wanted to know for a while now: am I average, or am I actually big anough to have registered in a site called "Large Penis Support Group"?

I don't seem to get enough answers there, so I thought I tried here. Please, be honest.

Here's my original thread: Hey people!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
um lol Hey man! your link goes to some web site called hidemyass.com or something like that. looked at your pics and you look to be average to above average. welcome to the site

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, it's a free proxy site. I can't seem to get to this site through my real IP, so I have to mask, or, hide it to do so.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i duno... everyone on here will say average because they are used to seeing all big dicks... but go to a site like zoig.com, or various other amateur sites... and youll notice most guys dicks are alot smaller than what most people call "average" ... on most other sites i would say your a bit above average... but remember the name of THIS site