Am i bi or just horny

Wedge2010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Married, 40-something guy who's never messed around with men until after 5 years ago when medical reasons caused my wife to have no interest in sex.
Since then I've had a few handys and a bj off craigslist. I guess i still don't think of myself as bi.

Once it's over, there's some satisfaction, but mostly guilt which keeps me from seeking out another encounter for a while. While I'm with whomever, i don't get really turned on, just excited that someone other than me is touching me.

Sorry this turned into more of a rant.
If i have a question it's: do these encounters make me bi or just horny?

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
Forget the lalels, you desire some physical contact and sexual contact is high on most guy's list. It's normal. Some days, I would take a "man hug" over the most beautiful women in the world. Someone once said that some guys hug a man like they want to be huged. Long and strong. Sometimes that might spark two boners but then not.

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Married, 40-something guy who's never messed around with men until after 5 years ago when medical reasons caused my wife to have no interest in sex.
Since then I've had a few handys and a bj off craigslist. I guess i still don't think of myself as bi.

Once it's over, there's some satisfaction, but mostly guilt which keeps me from seeking out another encounter for a while. While I'm with whomever, i don't get really turned on, just excited that someone other than me is touching me.

This is how I feel too.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Are you bi or horny ? Yes. You sound like me, about 10 years ago (btw, I just turned 50). Probably more horny. It's easier to find a guy willing to play. My wife and I still have a damn good sex life compared to other couples our age but I've always had a huge sex drive and unfortunately, my wife's hasn't kept up.

"Safely" experiment, provided she is okay with it and have fun.

Wedge2010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why do you get with men rather than other women? Because it's easier?

Yes, partly. I suppose at some level I feel there's no chance of an emotional attachment either. Very few women offer a blow-n-go type situation without something more (money or emotion).
Plus i think there's more discretion from other men in similar circumstances.

D

deleted858776

Yes, partly. I suppose at some level I feel there's no chance of an emotional attachment either. Very few women offer a blow-n-go type situation without something more (money or emotion).
Plus i think there's more discretion from other men in similar circumstances.

I am in a very similar situation. I haven’t played around with the dude but enjoy Camjerking or Skype. I agree A relationship or encounter with a female would lead to a lot of stress and complications.
Glad to hear I’m not only one with this issue.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To answer your question---I'd say you're definitely horny.....and apparently bi-curious. I'm not a big "label" guy, but you asked the question......

Don't over think it my friend. You're horny....and its relatively easy to find another man to play around with. Most often easier than finding a woman to fool around with. Little stress and little drama....

I think the whole "I feel guilty" feelings after MM sexy are very common. The first few times I was with a man, I certainly felt that way......not sure why. Probably because most of us in the US were raised that gay sex was bad, perverted, or just wrong.....

I remember my first times with a man....being excited because gay sex was / is still "taboo..." and then being so very surprised at how totally natural it felt to suck another man's cock...or to feel another man's cock slide inside of my ass.....both feeling so natural and so damn pleasurable.....just a wonderful experience......and those guilty feelings have gone away over time.....

Just my thoughts......

D

deleted858776

To answer your question---I'd say you're definitely horny.....and apparently bi-curious. I'm not a big "label" guy, but you asked the question......

Don't over think it my friend. You're horny....and its relatively easy to find another man to play around with. Most often easier than finding a woman to fool around with. Little stress and little drama....

I think the whole "I feel guilty" feelings after MM sexy are very common. The first few times I was with a man, I certainly felt that way......not sure why. Probably because most of us in the US were raised that gay sex was bad, perverted, or just wrong.....

I remember my first times with a man....being excited because gay sex was / is still "taboo..." and then being so very surprised at how totally natural it felt to suck another man's cock...or to feel another man's cock slide inside of my ass.....both feeling so natural and so damn pleasurable.....just a wonderful experience......and those guilty feelings have gone away over time.....

Just my thoughts......

Being labeled as bi or gay doesn’t really concern me. My main concern would be the hurt and confusion and betrayal I’ may inflict on my wife

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Sounds to me you are horny, perhaps you see having a sexual encounter with a man as not cheating on your wife?
If that's the case if you can square that in your mind you may not have the guilty feeling