Am I bi?

vavah

Just Browsing
Media
Hi I'm 6'5 tall, 7.5 long and 6.3 around, I'm not sure if am bi or not:I like girls, but I also get turned on by big dicks or hot bodies. On the other hand I don't get turned on just from looking at a guy's face and I really can't picture myself falling in love or having sex with another man. What does that make me?

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so do you get turned on from a girls face? if you cant picture yourself having a relationship with a guy but get aroused by them, Id say your body is telling you one thing and your upbringing is telling you something else. I'm afraid life isnt simple. Denying what your body is telling you isnt good, but depending where you live and what society generally thinks there, going against that might not be good either. Be honest with yourself even if its a bad idea to be honest with everyone else.

vavah

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks, girls really turn me on more than seeing a big dick, and the thought of two guys doin it sort of freaks me out, no offense to homosexual people...

Coronadoguycute

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Actually sexuality is not absolute. It is perfectly normal to find men and women attractive. It doesnt men you are gay or bi or straight. It means you are normal.
Imagine sexuality on a 0 to 10 scale. 0 straight and 10 gay. We all lie in there somewhere.
Accept what you feel. Its okay.

sarko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi I'm 6'5 tall, 7.5 long and 6.3 around, I'm not sure if am bi or not:I like girls, but I also get turned on by big dicks or hot bodies. On the other hand I don't get turned on just from looking at a guy's face and I really can't picture myself falling in love or having sex with another man. What does that make me?

u re like me.i think we both r e potetial gays.but i'm sure were bisexuall mans.i like o watch mans wank.to watch cocks.even to suck them!on the other hand i like girls too.to have sex with them also.that fact makes me a 100% bisexuall

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since you asked...

It may be best to not try to put a label on it. Do explore your sexuality, though. Find things that turn you on and don't be afraid to experiment.

As other members are saying, sexuality is not very easily categorized. I have found that (for me) it pays to follow any idea that turns me on. You never know where it will lead, and when it leads to something that gets you off... you win!

HB

jamesj11221

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am actually pretty similar to you. When i am turned on i really am attracted to almost anything, but when not, i have never really had a crush on a guy, or ever thought about being with one in a relationship. My upbringing was very encouraging to be whoever i want and i am very much a straight guy. I have a gf, and have crushes etc. only on girls.

The fact that i can get off with guys when im horny i dont feel makes me bisexual because it is a totally different thing. I would agree with the idea of exploring it and not trying to put a label on it, because really...some things are not black and white. And thats perfectly okay, as long as you are comfortable and being true to yourself.

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
makes you interesting. Why define yourself. Feel what you feel and enjoy it. Your personal attractions and feelings can be your own business. Don't be afraid to feel what you feel and don't worry about definition. Relax and enjoy all the emotion and attraction and sexuality you find in yourself and the world around you. Be safe and have fun.

aetherael

Experimental Member
Media
Right next door to hell, near Arizona bay.
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
makes you interesting. Why define yourself. Feel what you feel and enjoy it. Your personal attractions and feelings can be your own business. Don't be afraid to feel what you feel and don't worry about definition. Relax and enjoy all the emotion and attraction and sexuality you find in yourself and the world around you. Be safe and have fun.

^This: Wisdom.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am more attracted to women, their bodies and their faces more than a man's but I love uncut cocks and am not into cut cocks because I already have one. I still consider myself falling into the bisexual category though because of the fact I like uncut cocks. Perhaps I like things I don't have between my legs as I am cut. However, I don't see myself married to a guy or kissing one but I do see myself sucking an uncut cock. I am also repulsed by hairy butts and rather them smoothe. That being said, I put on my profile that I am 90% straight and 10% gay which is still 20% bi but not 100% bi.

Last edited:

mbtm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wanted to say there has been some great replies posted to the original question, which have helped me a little bit. It's true, don't bracket yourself. What you like and turns you on is just that. Roll with it and don't have any hang-ups about. All the best.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the OP of this thread mentioned something about not being attracted to a man's face.... even as a gay man, there have been instances where in the beginning i don't find a man attractive, but as i get to know them and their personality better i suddenly find them more attractive.... that could even go the other way.... lots of guys who i found attractive at face value suddenly became very ugly once i got to know them.... the best advice i can give is the same advice everyone else seems to be giving: experiment with what you're comfortable with and see how it pans out for you.... different people will show you different things, and only by trying them out or at least being open to suggestion can you figure out what you like and don't like.... it could be physical OR emotional.... just be sure to play safe and stay true to yourself....

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yep i would have to agree
Actually sexuality is not absolute. It is perfectly normal to find men and women attractive. It doesnt men you are gay or bi or straight. It means you are normal.
Imagine sexuality on a 0 to 10 scale. 0 straight and 10 gay. We all lie in there somewhere.
Accept what you feel. Its okay.