Am i bi

bighands

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My most sex experience are with men, but I've been fantasizing about being with a women lately. So I met this girl. I liked touching her tits, body and ass. I liked figuring her. But I didn't get fully erected as when I'm with men. When I'm with men, I easily get hard not evening touching. She gave me a blow job and got me hard.

I also enjoyed licking her pussy. But the chemistry was never the same with men. So I'm confused. Am I over-analyzing?

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes.
Just enjoy the feel of your partner whether its the hard muscle of a male or the soft folds of a female. You may prefer one over the other but that doesnt mean you have to make an unwavering choice between them.
There are times when i want nothing but pussy and others times when i crave cock. At this point in my life i cant imagine not having both because they each give me something the other cant.
Experience being with both for a while. Life is shades of grey. Being made to feel you have to choose between black and white is just sociatal pressure.

bighands

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes.
Just enjoy the feel of your partner whether its the hard muscle of a male or the soft folds of a female. You may prefer one over the other but that doesnt mean you have to make an unwavering choice between them.
There are times when i want nothing but pussy and others times when i crave cock. At this point in my life i cant imagine not having both because they each give me something the other cant.
Experience being with both for a while. Life is shades of grey. Being made to feel you have to choose between black and white is just sociatal pressure.

Well said. I'm confused when I'm not fully erected with the girl. I guess I'll just need to try more to find out...

Reactions: Mister2101

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My most sex experience are with men, but I've been fantasizing about being with a women lately. So I met this girl. I liked touching her tits, body and ass. I liked figuring her. But I didn't get fully erected as when I'm with men. When I'm with men, I easily get hard not evening touching. She gave me a blow job and got me hard.

I also enjoyed licking her pussy. But the chemistry was never the same with men. So I'm confused. Am I over-analyzing?

Every woman is different. Sex with a woman is a totally different experience to that with a man. So don't judge by one experience.

Maybe you can think of sex with a man as being like a firework, hot and bright and pretty focused, sex with a woman could be like a waterfall, powerful in a different way.

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well said. I'm confused when I'm not fully erected with the girl. I guess I'll just need to try more to find out...

Yes give it time.
I think once you relax youll have no trouble getting hard. Any guy who is anxious is going to have trouble standing at attention.

Reactions: itscomplex